Upgrades and new features

4 Replies
User
29 March, 2017, 6:45 AM UTC

Hi all ( i will try make no writingerrors)

I would like to say that i upgradet all buildings and Blood pacts for over 6 months.

Its starts to get borring and i would like see new things coming.

Meny poeple are quiting the game due to this.

Is there enything new coming???????

Greatings

CERBERUS
UTC +2:00
User
29 March, 2017, 11:33 AM UTC
I just upgraded all mine last month :) Yah feeling a bit bored but its ok so far.
UTC +8:00
Community Manager
29 March, 2017, 12:15 PM UTC
Hi! Right now we're not planning to add more new levels for Buildings and Blood pacts. As for the new features, I don't have any information.
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
User
30 October, 2017, 8:35 PM UTC
Adrian said:

I just upgraded all mine last month :) Yah feeling a bit bored but its ok so far.
Dude i havent had any bloodpacks buildings or anything to level or any statues to earn for almost a year.. this is beyond boring.. i am sure like many others contemplating leaving game daily as there really isnt much to do anymore except feed them money.. battlegrounds and raids and such events are only ones i can do and that gets very broing takes about an hour or so a day to do all 36 battle grounds and then its over
UTC +7:00
Community Manager
1 November, 2017, 7:53 AM UTC

mommadragon71 said:

Adrian said:

Dude i havent had any bloodpacks buildings or anything to level or any statues to earn for almost a year.. this is beyond boring.. i am sure like many others contemplating leaving game daily as there really isnt much to do anymore except feed them money.. battlegrounds and raids and such events are only ones i can do and that gets very broing takes about an hour or so a day to do all 36 battle grounds and then its over

Hello! 

And what about wars between Clans?
Plarium Community Manager Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Plarium_Support
2728218 users registered; 63489 topics; 334101 post; our newest member:Buru