Current Massive Battlegound Carnage event.

3 Replies
Primus
2 December, 2016, 8:22 AM UTC

Is it me or someone else is also experiencing a massive unit loss during this event.

Yesterday I did 4 battlegrounds and today 4 and they all were no higher than 56 lvl.

I was getting a single digits of units back after loosing hundreds !!

After clearing 8 BGs I lost 300k of Off force. That is totally not cool. That will require probably whole month to rebuild those units.

I used to get a fair amount of units back, however this time it was complete disaster. Not happy, not happy at all !! :(

UTC +2:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
2 December, 2016, 12:02 PM UTC
Hi! Your BG losses depend on the strength of the BG and the type of Units you send. It's working correctly.
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
Primus
2 December, 2016, 3:17 PM UTC
Can you be more detailed about your comment ?
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
5 December, 2016, 1:23 PM UTC
Primus said:

Can you be more detailed about your comment ?
The higher the level od the BG, the more Units are guarding it. So you will have more losses, that's natural. Also, if your Units are weak against the main Unit type at the BG, you'll have bigger losses.
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
1720888 users registered; 42362 topics; 270861 post; our newest member:KSB