All Categories

All or Nothing now Recruiting!

Search
Sep 2, 2015, 02:0709/02/15
11/05/14

Greetings all!

I am Elder Kneesa Guinavere posting here to invite noob and veteran players to join our newly formed clan All or Nothing. We are comprised of players from across the globe who left our previous clan with the goal to create a more active and formidable group. 

Currently, we are welcoming all players who have achieved at least level 5. We require that you be a daily, active player who is not afraid to engage socially in chat. You don't have to be super talkative, but at least be willing to chime in when we need feedback or input. We are an English speaking clan. However, if you are a bilingual player interested in being a diplomat in another language, we would love to have you. Being able to run a 24 hour operation is important to us. 

Since we are new, I must point out to potential members that we won't be winning top rewards right away. But with the right combination of effort and team work, we will soon be ranking among the best. Our leadership is committed to seeing this happen. 

We are a fun group with a strong desire to achieve success in Nords. There are players who are Plarium experts that can answer questions about game play. If someone is causing you grief with raids, we will have your back. And members are always overflowing with a resource to help you in building, training, and doing upgrades. 

Thanks for reading. I look forward to speaking with you about membership to our great clan. Feel free to contact me here in the forum. 

When you're rising to the top, it's all or nothing. 

Views
Comments
Comments
Sep 15, 2015, 16:2209/15/15
Dec 29, 2018, 17:10(edited)
11/05/14

Things are going really well with us. We are up to 27 players now and will certainly continue to grow. The rewards are steady and getting better. And we now have a Facebook chat to provide better communication between members. 

Our membership is very active, and that is what we expect from anyone new who joins us. Of course, real life comes first. So if things are going on that take you away from the game, please let the Chief know. He's very understanding as long as you communicate. 

So, if you are looking for an active, English speaking clan with an international membership, look no further than All or Nothing. 

Contact me with a private message if you're interested, or respond to this thread with a post. 

Thanks for reading!

Kneesa 

Sep 15, 2015, 16:5909/15/15
Dec 29, 2018, 17:10(edited)
11/05/14
good luck ^.^ keep growing and keep destroying your enemies :D