Read THIS before posting - Recruitment tips..

6 Replies
Scald the Bard
Administrator
27 August, 2015, 1:35 PM UTC

Recruitment tips

Lord Marshals, there are a lot of good Clans in the  Shingård! Almost every warrior has ever encountered a trouble of making an important and brave choice, a choice of joining a Clan!

Here, I'll give you few tips that will help you in future recruitment.

Clan Leaders, this is your chance to introduce your Clan, try making it look professional.

Basic tips:

• Introduce your Clan name and describe its common goals (Obelisks, PvP, Battlegrounds, etc.).  
  • Make a Clan banner or logo, something that will represent you and will attract attention.  
  • Specify your Clan groups, sites or other sources where a player can find more information about the Clan. 
  • Make a list of reasons what a player would benefit from your Clan: what opportunities they have, what can they gain from joining. What are you or your members willing to teach newcomers.  
  • Make a list of the requirements (minimum offense, minimum defense, minimum level, etc.), as your Clan becomes stronger you can raise the requirements.     
  • Make a list of rules (language, age, behavior, etc.), but keep in mind this is still a game, the idea is to make a friendly and relaxed environment that members will enjoy.  
  • Explain how the Ranking System works so future and current members can see what to work for and what to look forward to.    
  • Make an Application Form, state what information is required in the recruitment form.  
  • State if you want your Clan to reach you via game pm with those details or via forum.  
  • Name which members are in charge of recruitment, how to contact them.     
  • End with a bit of information about your Clan, what progress your members achieved in certain quests, tournaments or competitions. Add a little bit of your Clan history.  

Tips for applying for a Clan

When applying for a Clan, state all information asked from you on the recruitment form (offense, defense, etc.). State why you would like to join that Clan, and why this Clan caught your attention.

UTC +3:00
taikanappula
9 November, 2015, 11:52 PM UTC
Yup
UTC +2:00
desconocido6342
20 November, 2015, 11:26 PM UTC
taikanappula said:

Yupi

UTC +4:00
isabelle
1 April, 2016, 7:49 AM UTC

thank you

can you help me,when i started a new topic and submit

i get incorrect captcha?

Gr Isa
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
1 April, 2016, 8:16 AM UTC
isabelle said:

thank you

can you help me,when i started a new topic and submit

i get incorrect captcha?

Gr Isa

Looks like everything is ok now :)
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
isabelle
1 April, 2016, 8:21 AM UTC

yes :)

thank you Alyona
tamtam
15 July, 2016, 4:12 PM UTC
join a real warrior clan, join THUGS and come speak to tamtam.........fight,,,,but have fun.
UTC +1:00
1721920 users registered; 42666 topics; 271661 post; our newest member:evelynguerrero