Adrian
11 May, 2017, 12:25 AM UTC

Hiya fellow lords do you know of any clan that

1) Have no ob commitments

2) Always complete their clan missions

UTC +8:00
Mattius
7 June, 2017, 4:41 AM UTC

Malice has no obs and completes their clan missions as far is I know.

However, to get the full benefits of a clan, you really should look for one with a few OBs (like our second clan Storm Bringers (SBG)) - Infusing troops makes them stronger, they use up to 50% less ale and you can send DOUBLE the amount of infused troops into battle (or as reinforcements) ...

OBs are part of the "end game" - the goal of this game to is prepare to defeat the ice queen. Each set of OB drops increase in difficulty.
UTC +10:00
Adrian
8 June, 2017, 10:37 PM UTC
Thanks Mattus but people are telling me that Malice is a dead clan and nobody plays there anymore.
UTC +8:00
orero
14 June, 2017, 1:18 PM UTC

FD has obs but not mandetory to have deff in, obliskdrama  is fun hahaha

just mandetory to have fun always good rewards and missions are easy with an active clan :-)

looking for daily active members almost 100% active clan , just a few spots left

FlyingDutchMan/woman  :-))
UTC +0:00
Lipa
21 July, 2017, 8:56 AM UTC

Hi people, 

I was not reading this forum for a long while... 

I am reading now that people talk about Malice as a dead clan :)? Think again...

Adrian you should listen to Mattius... if the chief of the SRS is giving you a hint about a good clan you should pay attention :)

BTW who are those friends of you who told you about Malice, we would like to shake them up :)

For all those who like the offensive game without OBs or any other strings attached contact Malice advisors, we might find a place for you in our roster

regards,
Hunter

UTC +3:00
Mattius
22 July, 2017, 6:50 AM UTC

If I were a totally OFF player, even I would consider joining Malice ;)

To be honest, when i first joined the game years ago, Malice was on the list of clans i was considering joining ;) 

I chose SRS and the rest they say is history ;)

Malice is one of the FEW clans that you can hit stuff without worries ;)

If you are looking for an obelisk clan... of course join SRS (plenty of OBs and elixers) or SBG (capped at 5 obs), for an non- OB clan, definitely give Malice serious consideration.
UTC +10:00
1659184 users registered; 33217 topics; 251845 posts; our newest member:Commander #2503749