All Categories

Are you the kind of player we are looking for?

Search
Apr 30, 2016, 02:4304/30/16
11/02/15

We'd love to have more players join our clan.

If you can answer Yes to most of these questions, message me in-game at 126 460.

............................................................................................

Have you achieved level 20?

Do you play the game most days of the week?  You don't have to play every day, just most days.

Do you want a clan with a private Facebook page? We've got that, but you have to be around for a while to get an invitation to it.

Can you read English? We are quite happy to have players for whom English is not their mother language, and find we muddle along together just fine.

Does clan promotion based on game level achieved appeal to you? 

Do you want experienced clan members around who can answer your questions and help you with game strategy? We've got lots of active level 70+ members   

Do you want to be in the game for the medium-long term? The saddest thing for us is to welcome a new member who goes inactive within 24-72 hours of joining. Even if you are only looking for a clan to reach level 60 with before applying to one of the biggest clans, we'd be happy for you to grow with us.  

Do you want a clan that is happy to deal with any raider-bully baggage you might have? Even if you have regular raiders making growth slow for you, we can deal with that.

..............................................................................................

Gentle Desert GTD is hovering in the 90-110 clan rankings, and is a daughter clan to Savage Garden SvG.

Our clan chat is normally active, (except for when the Northern Hemisphere folk are asleep and the missions/tournaments are boring), and our members are friendly.

We try to keep a membership spot open for anyone who wants to auto-join. If that isn't available, message me at 126 460 and I will make room. I won't kick off an inactive until I have a bit of confidence that a new member is sticking around. 

Views
Comments