How to become permanent member of clan or change clan

5 Replies
nzanglia
9 January, 2016, 10:25 PM UTC

Can someone please tell me what requirements need to be fulfilled to become a permanent member of a clan they are a part of.

And

How do you leave one clan to join another more active clan.  There doesn't seem to be a lot of active players in my current clan.

Cheers

UTC +13:00
Adrian
11 January, 2016, 8:25 AM UTC

There are 2 ways of becoming a permanent member of a clan 1) After being active for 7 days and 2) Go kiss up to the clan master and sweetly ask him to promote you.

There also 2 ways to leave a clan 1) Go to the clan warrior list and find your name. To the right of your name there is a icon of a rubbish bin go click it and 2) Approach your current clan master and speak in a nice diplomatic way. Tell him how well he is managing the clan and its not his fault and he should go F himself.
UTC +8:00
bagusfitrianto
12 February, 2016, 8:19 PM UTC

Adrian said:

There are 2 ways of becoming a permanent member of a clan 1) After being active for 7 days and 2) Go kiss up to the clan master and sweetly ask him to promote you.

There also 2 ways to leave a clan 1) Go to the clan warrior list and find your name. To the right of your name there is a icon of a rubbish bin go click it and 2) Approach your current clan master and speak in a nice diplomatic way. Tell him how well he is managing the clan and its not his fault and "he should go F himself."
well that escalated quickly 
UTC +7:00
Blasphemy
14 February, 2016, 1:29 AM UTC
made me laugh hahahahahah
I am a daughter of a High King who is not moved by this world for my God is with me and goes before me, I do not fear because im his
UTC +2:00
Scald the Bard
15 February, 2016, 2:08 PM UTC
UTC +3:00
RETADORA
2 May, 2016, 3:14 AM UTC
"El amor es el arma mas letal. Si eres adicto, dependeras de dosis ajenas toda tu vida."
UTC +3:00
1778131 users registered; 48088 topics; 286198 posts; our newest member:aleal altair