WE NEED MORE ROOM

3 Replies
Primus
22 September, 2016, 6:31 AM UTC

"Warriors of steel" is only at 6lvl out of 10 - c'mon Plarium its time for upgrades !!

If you can not upgrade "Warriors of Steel", then at least change the "trainee' settings. Remove 36 hour inactivity limit.

Let the clan Chiefs decide whom to kick and whom to stay.

Thanks
UTC +2:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
22 September, 2016, 10:49 AM UTC
Hi, Primus! Currently we're not planning to change the Academy settings. 
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
Primus
22 September, 2016, 12:49 PM UTC

That is very quick "No No". Sad, but expected.

Tell us honestly, do you actually message and inform board of Plarium programmers/creators about our needs ???

Because you seem to be here for one and only purpose - to deny our suggestions, ideas, needs and requests. 

Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
23 September, 2016, 9:58 AM UTC
Primus said:

That is very quick "No No". Sad, but expected.

Tell us honestly, do you actually message and inform board of Plarium programmers/creators about our needs ???

Because you seem to be here for one and only purpose - to deny our suggestions, ideas, needs and requests. 

It's not my decision, Primus. Our devs are currently concentrated on fixing the existing bugs and some other high-priority tasks. We do not accept any new suggestions for now. But our devs will consider those given before.
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
1719089 users registered; 42124 topics; 269814 posts; our newest member:Castle №1240615