All Categories

Disbaning a Clan

Disbaning a Clan

Search
Jul 31, 2016, 04:0707/31/16
11/25/15
3

Disbaning a Clan

As stated in the Guide information, to disband a clan all that is required is to go into the Clans Profile page, click on Warriors and click on the X box at the end of each players name and also the Chiefs name, this removes everyone from the clan. My question is does it also remove the Name of the clan from the system, e.g. the clan and name is removed entirely?

Please let me know as there are too many clans with 1 or more people just cluttering up the system. and I do not want my clan to be one of those.

Many Thanks


Views
3k
Comments
9
Comments
Jul 31, 2016, 19:5307/31/16
09/21/15
905

I believe clan is not removed entirely, at least one player remains there.


not sure though 
Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
Aug 1, 2016, 14:2808/01/16
09/17/15
8279
You're right, FAZI. You can't disband a Clan if someone's still there.
Aug 2, 2016, 05:3308/02/16
11/25/15
3
Alyona - if all players leave the clan, then it is empty and therefore it should be totally removed is that correct.
Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
Aug 3, 2016, 11:2008/03/16
09/17/15
8279
Sparkey said:

Alyona - if all players leave the clan, then it is empty and therefore it should be totally removed is that correct.
A Leader cannot leave the Clan at once. He needs to wait for 7 days.
Aug 14, 2016, 10:4408/14/16
08/07/15
70

why?

during that 7 days others (like auto clan joins) could join the clan, thus resetting the 7 day period. If a chief wants to delete a clan, that should be thier choice and not have to wait 7 days... this rule does not make sense! Perhaps someone could help me with the logic involved in that rule?
Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
Aug 15, 2016, 14:0708/15/16
09/17/15
8279
Mattius said:

why?

during that 7 days others (like auto clan joins) could join the clan, thus resetting the 7 day period. If a chief wants to delete a clan, that should be thier choice and not have to wait 7 days... this rule does not make sense! Perhaps someone could help me with the logic involved in that rule?
Not sure of it as the Clan is starting the dismiss process. Are you sure other players can join the Clan during that period? I've never seen it before.
Aug 16, 2016, 06:3308/16/16
09/21/15
905
Mattius said:

why?

during that 7 days others (like auto clan joins) could join the clan, thus resetting the 7 day period. If a chief wants to delete a clan, that should be thier choice and not have to wait 7 days... this rule does not make sense! Perhaps someone could help me with the logic involved in that rule?
you can turn your academy off than there will be no worms, and if someone send application simply reject it.
Aug 18, 2016, 04:4308/18/16
08/07/15
70
Thank you for the clarification .. I did not realize you could turn OFF the acedemy :) thats very good info
Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
Aug 18, 2016, 11:2808/18/16
09/17/15
8279
Mattius said:

Thank you for the clarification .. I did not realize you could turn OFF the acedemy :) thats very good info
It's impossible only in our Mobile games.