All Categories

NORD NEW GAME IDEAS

NORD NEW GAME IDEAS

Search
Nov 11, 2015, 09:0211/11/15
11/05/14

NORD NEW GAME IDEAS

Player come up with new ideas and will luck the designers will look at them to.

An idea is to make the obelisks last only a week once they reach level 5 and then make them

magically disperse.  Because all the top clans have non-aggression packs with each other and it's kill the game...

Views
Comments
Comments
Nov 11, 2015, 16:0911/11/15
03/27/14

obvious you never held an obelisk before?

it takes alot of resources to get them to a level 5, having them a week then disperse would just be a waist of resources and pointless to keep trying to gain, these are not settlements, plus it would be harder to infuse troops 

and another thing, not all top clans have non-aggression packs with each other, don't stereotype nords because you assume it's like other games....

yes they do hold some aggression packs but not all top clans are friendly as you think.................

Nov 12, 2015, 08:2211/12/15
Dec 29, 2018, 17:01(edited)
11/05/14
What are you afraid of losing your obelisk after a week once it reach level 5.  This is just a game, and people spend money on thing to to conquer...
Dec 22, 2015, 05:2412/22/15
Dec 29, 2018, 16:59(edited)
11/05/14

1) Have the amount of free revivels of fallen troops increase from 30% to a full 50% as is the case in Pirate Tides of fourtune.  

Really a downside when one is lucky to even get 1 out of 5 troops or 3 out of elevem troops back when a foe hit your stronghold.

2) create a way to copy & paste clan chats & other chats boards!

Most of the clans have mates that English is a second language, or visa-versa. Very hard for us to be able to translate and all participate in discussions in clan/group chats when there is no way to copy and paste to translate! We have this ability to copy and then to paste only in in-game private message, Why NOT have cut and paste ability available as well in clan/group chats? Players need to have the ability to translate what is being discussed and being able to take part in a conversation!

3) FIX THE DRATTING HANGING CHAT!

extremely frustrating to be typing along and all of a sudden the type does not go down upon the chat except one letter every few seconds. and when we go to post what we laboriously put down upon the chat - words we wrote are cut . i call this "that dratted hanging chat!"

Along this same topic is the fact we will be typing along and that stupid curtain comes down ("you can't defeat the ice Queen alone! invite your friends"). as we attempt to type. Sort of like one of those timed Red Light Cameras that mail you out tickets because they shortened the time so less cars are able to travel though the green light before the redlight makes them slam on the brakes. Lengthen the amount of time in which that advertisement curtaindrops down upon our play and convos!!!

we all find ourselves trying to deal with not only a dratted hanging chat board in which it takes much time and effort to even write a sentence - and then WAM! - curtain falls and you have to click the stupid x mark the spot to go back to typing one letter every few seconds.

and NO this is not a browser/ refresh/cashe issue that is always trotted out every time there is a problem (as in 'bug") with the game.

It is not caring enough about the players . Plarium needs to stop acting like Nords is a bast ard stepchild and take some of that money it's raking in hands over fist and actually pay for modern, top grade servers! and to fix the damn bugs before inposing a whole new set of bugs upon the old bugs with crazy new & "improved" 'new features"

4) Place timed notices of incoming/outgoing raids/reinforcement on the left hand side as is done in pirate tides of fortune.

i can understand certainly the devs desire to make more in the sell of gems because a player didnt see incoming raids under the shadow of that ad curtain or other windows used in upgrading and the likle. But its a false hope for the delvs to believe more players will spend more money to pay to recover or buy troops lost so easily to hidden raids .

5) in the skills and blood pacts sections - place a scroll bar on the left side in which to more easier reach the level we are wanting to reach! very fustrating when the clink hold and pull frezzes up for seconds/minutes at a time. there IS a better way! add a scroll bar!

Dec 22, 2015, 06:0512/22/15
05/04/14

DANOFF said:

What are you afraid of losing your obelisk after a week once it reach level 5.  This is just a game, and people spend money on thing to to conquer...

Blasphemy is correct about the obelisks.

Nobody is gonna use there money or troops as a form of "Investment" if what they are Investing in will just Up and vanish within a time frame.

It's Literally giving your money away.

When people spend money, it's usually for a purpose...something permanent. 

Really, If I'm gonna spend my money, the smart thing to do is spend it on something I'm gonna keep.
DeletedCharacter
Dec 28, 2015, 14:3512/28/15
Jan 17, 2016, 23:05(edited)
Storm said:

1) Have the amount of free revivels of fallen troops increase from 30% to a full 50% as is the case in Pirate Tides of fourtune.  

Really a downside when one is lucky to even get 1 out of 5 troops or 3 out of elevem troops back when a foe hit your stronghold.

2) create a way to copy & paste clan chats & other chats boards!

Most of the clans have mates that English is a second language, or visa-versa. Very hard for us to be able to translate and all participate in discussions in clan/group chats when there is no way to copy and paste to translate! We have this ability to copy and then to paste only in in-game private message, Why NOT have cut and paste ability available as well in clan/group chats? Players need to have the ability to translate what is being discussed and being able to take part in a conversation!

3) FIX THE DRATTING HANGING CHAT!

extremely frustrating to be typing along and all of a sudden the type does not go down upon the chat except one letter every few seconds. and when we go to post what we laboriously put down upon the chat - words we wrote are cut . i call this "that dratted hanging chat!"

Along this same topic is the fact we will be typing along and that stupid curtain comes down ("you can't defeat the ice Queen alone! invite your friends"). as we attempt to type. Sort of like one of those timed Red Light Cameras that mail you out tickets because they shortened the time so less cars are able to travel though the green light before the redlight makes them slam on the brakes. Lengthen the amount of time in which that advertisement curtaindrops down upon our play and convos!!!

we all find ourselves trying to deal with not only a dratted hanging chat board in which it takes much time and effort to even write a sentence - and then WAM! - curtain falls and you have to click the stupid x mark the spot to go back to typing one letter every few seconds.

and NO this is not a browser/ refresh/cashe issue that is always trotted out every time there is a problem (as in 'bug") with the game.

It is not caring enough about the players . Plarium needs to stop acting like Nords is a bast ard stepchild and take some of that money it's raking in hands over fist and actually pay for modern, top grade servers! and to fix the damn bugs before inposing a whole new set of bugs upon the old bugs with crazy new & "improved" 'new features"

4) Place timed notices of incoming/outgoing raids/reinforcement on the left hand side as is done in pirate tides of fortune.

i can understand certainly the devs desire to make more in the sell of gems because a player didnt see incoming raids under the shadow of that ad curtain or other windows used in upgrading and the likle. But its a false hope for the delvs to believe more players will spend more money to pay to recover or buy troops lost so easily to hidden raids .

5) in the skills and blood pacts sections - place a scroll bar on the left side in which to more easier reach the level we are wanting to reach! very fustrating when the clink hold and pull frezzes up for seconds/minutes at a time. there IS a better way! add a scroll bar!

Well, I can't call this a bug. This is not an error, this is how the feature operates. We are working to improve the chat feature, so there are no reasons to worry about. 
Dec 29, 2015, 02:2812/29/15
Dec 29, 2018, 16:39(edited)
11/05/14

DANOFF said:

this is ridiculous, 1 week is nothing , this game is several years to play .. in fact no one would ever capture or espaciily upgrade any oberisk if it would be gone after a week 

so might as well you could than remove obelisk from the game, the other possible result would be the no one would upgrade an oberisk to level 5 , they would just all stay level 4 , so your suggestion is simply ridiculous 

actually people more spend money on building in this game than conquer, the players who in to this game to conquer are gone really fast, this is the wrong game to conquer and the perfect game to build, it takes years to build up your stronghold and you can not lose it, once you buy or upgrade something is yours forever
there are plenty of somewhat similar games that you conquer , i played lord of ultima for a while and tribal wars 2 now those are games of conquer, not this game

Dec 29, 2015, 14:2412/29/15
Dec 29, 2018, 17:11(edited)

Picture and animation, Grafics:

1. Champions

Occurrence: No dragon champions and its result in the buildings.

Occurrence: To see the same champion by my enemy in this high rate (inflationary) is annoying and reduce the feeling of my individuality!

Solution: Three species and two genders. Just put 2 alternative champions for each gender in the species. Should lower this annoyingness and higher the individuality.

Occurrence: The equipment doesn't exist in a graphic way and its results on the champion.

Proposal: Create results/changings on champions through equipment in a way "like" of "Big Bang Empire" (the Quality of their Pictures are lesser thats way "like") but to reduce the amount of graphic that needed you could use an outfit thats completed with an higher level. In the result for example lvl 1 until 30 of the equipment showes the basic clothes and from 30 until 45 etc. also it gets plates with the basic clothes in this way it gets greater and greater!

Occurrence: To get my feeling of grandios the picture of the equipment and the picture of chamapions should be derivative from each other.

Note: Highers Individuality of the player and the feeling it is its own. This would be my subconscious reaction/feeling!

2. Buldings

Occurrence: The Bulding don't fuse together with the background pictures. A field has only

Solution: I can't give a solution to this. I just don't like a to small representative forms of live, farms and buildings. I want to see more details e.g. the enterance of a buildings is big as the person that walk around in front of it!

Farms and Hauses

Occurrence: Repetitive buldings are redundant: I don't need to see the same Building to upgrande again. This has no motivation for me!

Solution: Buldings get to clusters! A Cluster with aspects e.g. the farms, fishermen's cabins and the fire water. The farms could split in to three or more aspects like seeds, linkages, walls and fertilizer. All of them could seperate upgraded and as result a change of the high from the plants, its colores or save it from animal with walls also it would be logical enhance the players pruduction rate. All of it would be "one" (field + barn) building which rise in singel aspects of it self.

Occurrence: The spezies don't have a big enough impact to the style of the buildings for me.

Solution: More species specific so the primäry species has an impact on all species buildings, not complete but subtle.

3. Vegetation, buildings, map and landscape

Occurrence: The species has no impact in the vegetation like on "Age of Wonders" e.g. coblins prefer swamps to live.

Occurrence: I don't understand completely the reason of the plurality of farms! The farms, fishermen's cabins and production buildings are not able to move on the town map or have other depences. Why are they no map (Town or world map) included buildings which have a greater representive of its functions! It would be a bigger atmospheric boost for the game.

It's maybe a Question of this:

Justin Hammer Drone Heads

Occurrence: I don't like the name of emeralds.

Solution: I woukd prefer something like nether, nexus or string-s e.g. It could connect to the surface.

Expantion and Surface

Preference: Search a place with nice conditions something "like" Ogame. Depencies of surroundings build of a second bases...

Occurrence: I can't move my postion to players I would like to build with.
Occurrence:
No interactiv building with friends or clan mates something else than obelisks. May some buildings like library, university, or a palace.

Occurrence: Postion on hill, meadow or water has no result in the village picture.

Occurrence: No Faith reasoned expantions or war in the surrounding villages (Sins of the solare Empire). Needs story to reasoned the faithes. Results of this war may the minimum distanz on the map of other player which are not allied or it result in a morality loss.

Occurrence: No terraforming to something like jungle, temperate forest, coniferous forest, arctic lands, steppe and desert or own creations. Could give some bonis on defend and malus on attack to the species that don't have or have the preference to the terrain. What ever they may be!

4. Trading

Occurrence: It isn't possible to traid with non allied players.

This should be the reason to get friends and build a clan with them or chose a clan!

5. Story

Occurrence: The story is to small or there a no side things.

Preference: Like J. R. R. Tolkien but clearly it's to much work for a browsergame!

Proposal: I need something else to than fights in the game!

- something to discover

- support the Ice Queen! (Yes I know it isn't possible game technically at all at the moment!)

- how the game magic interacts with the world, where can I find it. How it come to the points it is or change it postion on the map,

- why do the orcs have the technologie of the fire water, the elves the mushroom farms and nords the fishermans.

- Ceremonial use of themushroom...

- etc. pp.

In short Question: "How does the world of Nords work?"

And then I can get an own reason for fight or change the Nords world.

6. Animations and style of the pictures

Preference: I like the game for the animations and style of the pictures and its universe thats are promisd from it, but from a technical/funktions stand the game it's noting importend!

7. Others

At the moment: Until now in the game I have found only one goal: Take a clan an become high lvl. player may to

realize that take obelisks.

I won't feel I need to lvl. like WoW. (The game WoW get me because I played the game Warcraft) A level is for me only something that shows my progress in the game. The functions to kill mobs or gethter are only acceptable when I want to support my empire that it can repaire his war forces or expand its one against other empires.

Desire: I desire more animations like the main loadescreen on the android version.

Recommendation: When I recommend a game to my frends I need to feel that it is something really specially and not only ingame advantages as motivation!

Dec 29, 2015, 17:3012/29/15
03/27/14

DANOFF said:

Thing is,  Plarium Nords already tried this idea and it caused a HUGE blow up nobody wanted anything to do with it, and it was switched back the old way....... so not only me but many many others didn't like this idea.... 

Yus it's a game, but money speaks and you p!ss of those that invest in the game then you have some very angry players

and you never wanna be in a middle of angry players fighting for what they want ;)

Apr 16, 2016, 09:5304/16/16
Dec 29, 2018, 17:07(edited)
11/05/14

DANOFF said:

Player come up with new ideas and will luck the designers will look at them to.

An idea is to make the obelisks last only a week once they reach level 5 and then make them

magically disperse.  Because all the top clans have non-aggression packs with each other and it's kill the game...

Hello, please, for the players spanish, is imposible user this page, more and more not speaking others languages. Sorry for my english. THX