All Categories

transfer to plarium play

transfer to plarium play

Search
Sep 13, 2019, 22:4609/13/19
05/08/19

transfer to plarium play

Look, I understand about Flash being discontinued, but if you are offering up Plarium Play as the solution then why can't you also allow us to take our games over from Facebook platform...surely all I would need is my ID on Facebook and you could migrate my game.

I have spent thousands of dollars buying things and now you seem to be saying that I'll need to start from scratch on a new platform - that's pathetic.
Views
Comments
Comments
Oct 25, 2020, 12:5710/25/20
Yeah. This damn site is pathetic. I live on a fixed income and have had to start from scratch another time due to my account being hacked. They may lose a bunch of players because of this shit!!
MicModerator
Oct 26, 2020, 08:3710/26/20
02/22/19

Sparhawk said:

Look, I understand about Flash being discontinued, but if you are offering up Plarium Play as the solution then why can't you also allow us to take our games over from Facebook platform...surely all I would need is my ID on Facebook and you could migrate my game.

I have spent thousands of dollars buying things and now you seem to be saying that I'll need to start from scratch on a new platform - that's pathetic.

Hello, The community manager assure you that plarium do have a plan and they're actively working on it. They  also have Plan B, so you won't be left without a solution, no worries here. 

As soon as they have a detailed instruction, they'll post it. It's quite possible soon you'll see good news from us. Cheers!  

Jan 13, 2021, 04:3501/13/21
03/14/16

I have loaded the new guide to continue play after the loss of Flash and been unable to enter. I seem to be in a loop that does not get me to open the game of Nords. If you don't have a solution soon, I will pass.

Feb 25, 2021, 23:0602/25/21
Feb 25, 2021, 23:07(edited)
04/30/17

I can't remember exactly, but I too was a lvl 60 ish in Nords.  I hate having to start all over again,but  I have started over.   I migrated all my Total Domination & Soldier's Inc games, but just not my Nords game.  I went to the Nords facebook page & I saw no answer on migrating this game. If ever they allow us to migrate our first game, will  it still work ? I'm wondering

how  that will work out.  I will wait patiently until they provide any answer . I hated not playing so thats why I started all over again. I hope to get my first Nord game back. 

Aug 11, 2021, 09:2808/11/21
04/27/21

/

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.