All Categories

Which pacts and level require tier 2 negotiation scrolls in Nords: Heroes of the North?

Which pacts and level require tier 2 negotiation scrolls in Nords: Heroes of the North?

Search
Nov 29, 2018, 21:0011/29/18
01/07/18

Hi, I am asking this question for 2 reasons. 

1) As I have a lot of blood pacts still to develop and I don't know which ones will require tier 2 negotiation scrolls, I don't want to waste a huge amount of expensive scrolls on a pact that is not important to me at the moment. E.g it requires 1000 tier-2 scrolls to develop the Highcliff pact from level 19 to level 20, but I don't need that just now as level 20 just increases the force limit to be able to send tens of thousands of troops that I don't have. I would rather save the tier 2 scrolls for other pacts, if any, that need them. So if anyone can tell me which other treaties and levels require them and how many they require, I'd appreciate it.

2) The second reason I'm wondering which pacts and levels require tier II scrolls of negotiation is that, a while back I bought 1500 tier 2 scrolls when they were on offer and saved them for when I would need them, and recently while I was looking at the Highcliff Treaty, I noticed it said I only had 900 tier 2 scrolls when I thought I had 1500. I don't remember spending 600 tier 2 scrolls previously but maybe I've just forgotten? So could someone enlighten me (preferably with a screen shot) if they know of any pact that requires tier 2 scrolls.

Thanks in advance

Views
Comments