All Categories

Form a clan... or not!

Form a clan... or not!

Search
Nov 7, 2018, 15:2611/07/18
11/07/18

Form a clan... or not!

Hello the team,

I'm playing Nords on facebook. I'm level 42 and I have over 2000 emeralds. I'm trying to form a clan to play with my friends, but the button seems to be broken.

I choose the banner, the name, the tag for the clan, but when I click to create nothing is happening. Am I doing something wrong??

Thanks for replies.
Views
Comments
Comments
Nov 9, 2018, 22:4111/09/18
11/07/18
Still not working...
Agent PavelTechnical Support
Nov 11, 2018, 16:1411/11/18
07/02/15

Hello, Lord!

Do you input any Clan description when creating it? If you do, please specify the text in your reply here. I will test the issue. 
Nov 11, 2018, 21:0411/11/18
11/07/18

Hello Agent Pavel,

No, I didn't input any description. I just choosed "Form Clan" and then

Step 1. Design your Clan Banner 

(I did)

Step 2. Enter Clan name

Clan name

Type your Clan tag (3 characters)

(I did too)

That's all what was asked...

But then when I click on "Create for 1000" nothing happen...

Nov 15, 2018, 14:3211/15/18
07/02/15
truc said:

Hello Agent Pavel,

No, I didn't input any description. I just choosed "Form Clan" and then

Step 1. Design your Clan Banner 

(I did)

Step 2. Enter Clan name

Clan name

Type your Clan tag (3 characters)

(I did too)

That's all what was asked...

But then when I click on "Create for 1000" nothing happen...

Could you please specify the coordinates of your Stronghold? And if you agree, I can try to create a Clan for you. I will need the name and tag you are trying to specify. 
Nov 20, 2018, 14:5611/20/18
11/07/18

Hi Agent Pavel,

As I found no solution, we moved on plarium and start again, hoppening it would be fine here... and oh deception! I've just tried to form a clan on plarium server, same fail!

I've tried with chromium and firefox, same for both... and my friends have tried too, same thing for them.

Then I came back and saw your last reply about creating the clan for me. I don't know how, but if you could it would be so sweet! I don't know what to do else.

I've sent you a message with informations you asked

Thanks a lot for trying, please let me know if you need anything else.

Nov 20, 2018, 15:3411/20/18
07/02/15
truc said:

Hi Agent Pavel,

As I found no solution, we moved on plarium and start again, hoppening it would be fine here... and oh deception! I've just tried to form a clan on plarium server, same fail!

I've tried with chromium and firefox, same for both... and my friends have tried too, same thing for them.

Then I came back and saw your last reply about creating the clan for me. I don't know how, but if you could it would be so sweet! I don't know what to do else.

The issue is related to the name you are trying to use. I will clarify this case with our devs and get back to you. 
Nov 22, 2018, 16:5411/22/18
07/02/15

truc said:

Hi Agent Pavel,

The name or tag are already used by another Clan. This is why you are unable to create your own Clan. Please try specifying another tag/name.

We will add a notification that the name is already used in the future updates.