All Categories

Release Notes 3.03

Release Notes 3.03

🥳 Update 3.03 has landed in your stores. Here's the list of improvements:

- Music: We've updated the theme music in the matchmaking screen.

- Plarium Play: We've added new graphics settings so you can customize your game. You can also now toggle full-screen mode using the F11 key and we've added a scrollbar in the Windows version. Enhance your experience with Plarium Play today!

- Settings: We've added a new section in the 'Connections' tab with more information about the benefits of a Plarium ID. You can now manage your Plarium Account via a new button, which will take you directly to the Plarium website.

- Inventory: We've added an option that allows you to sort Mechs, Weapons, and Pilots by their Grade in the Inventory.

- Armory Animation: We've added a shiny animation to the stars which show an item's Rank, making Armory offers clearer.

- Pilot Animation: The Pilot Asmodeus now has a new animation.

- Plarium Store Pop-Up: If you purchase something from the Plarium Store website, a pop-up will appear the next time you open Mech Arena displaying the items you just bought.

- Bug Fix: We've fixed an issue that caused a negative Credit balance to appear after upgrading certain Weapons.

- Bug Fix: We've fixed an issue that was incorrectly displaying the Cooldown time of Surge's Ability in the Hangar.

- Bug Fix: We've fixed an issue where a notification bubble was showing a counter instead of saying 'New' in the Gear Hub objectives tab.

- Bug Fix: An issue that allowed Hemlock to use Weapons while affected by the Daze or EMP effect has been fixed.

- Bug Fix: We've fixed a visual issue that occurred with unassigned Pilots while setting up Mechs in the Hangar.

- Bug Fix: We've fixed a visual issue with an incorrect display of rewards in the Accolade Challenge Event.

- Bug Fix: A visual issue with the background in the Shop window has been fixed.

i

Views
Comments
Nov 8, 2023, 10:3011/08/23
Nov 9, 2023, 00:0911/09/23
04/15/22

Love the music and higher graphic settings. Not seeing the new animation for Asmodeus though. Also would like to see more shiny reflective skin like Shadow. Not sure why other mech's chromedome skins are not reflective.

i

i

CrystalDrewCommunity Manager
Nov 9, 2023, 15:3011/09/23
02/10/23
Bot

Love the music and higher graphic settings. Not seeing the new animation for Asmodeus though. Also would like to see more shiny reflective skin like Shadow. Not sure why other mech's chromedome skins are not reflective.

i

i

Hello! Glad you enjoyed the Update! Will take into account your suggestions for skins! Take a closer look at Asmodeus, there are some differences compared to his previous animation!

Nov 9, 2023, 21:4011/09/23
02/03/23

Y axis invert no long works

Nov 10, 2023, 03:0111/10/23
08/04/22

Still nothing important being fixed. 

- Still recieving insane amount of maxed weapons and mechs blueprints

- Still unable to modify builds because changing implants is insanely expansive

- Squad presets yeah, but have to pay yeah right, oh well I'll pass I guess. In fact it doesn't matter anyway as I never change squad as it's too expansive to change implants. 

- Oh I would like to compete agains't insanely overpower bots but I cannot rearange my implants and I won't buy more as I couldn't put them on anyway as it's too expansive to remove implants.

Oh well I guess you are working on everything that's been said as usual but hey, people patience and wallet has some limits sometimes, think of it ... ! 

Nov 10, 2023, 09:2211/10/23
06/03/23
crashnewberg

Me too :(

Nov 10, 2023, 17:0411/10/23
11/11/22
Archspy

Still nothing important being fixed. 

- Still recieving insane amount of maxed weapons and mechs blueprints

- Still unable to modify builds because changing implants is insanely expansive

- Squad presets yeah, but have to pay yeah right, oh well I'll pass I guess. In fact it doesn't matter anyway as I never change squad as it's too expansive to change implants. 

- Oh I would like to compete agains't insanely overpower bots but I cannot rearange my implants and I won't buy more as I couldn't put them on anyway as it's too expansive to remove implants.

Oh well I guess you are working on everything that's been said as usual but hey, people patience and wallet has some limits sometimes, think of it ... ! 

This.  

Everything this.  Man, I wish someone would pay attention...  

Nov 11, 2023, 06:0911/11/23
08/04/22

Wow great addition man ! 

Same for me overpower cheating bots and for Panther's wall bug (which is I believe the most popular mech) just made the game worst as it never been before. 

Nov 12, 2023, 06:4011/12/23
04/06/23

What happened to FFA? Why am I loosing my stasis barrier almost as soon as I throw it out?? Why are WE PAYING to remove our implants that WE already PAID for??? Are WE not PAYING you Plarium, enough to keep this game going???? Is there no end to your excessive greed????? 

Nov 15, 2023, 10:4511/15/23
02/10/23
RÆV3N

What happened to FFA? Why am I loosing my stasis barrier almost as soon as I throw it out?? Why are WE PAYING to remove our implants that WE already PAID for??? Are WE not PAYING you Plarium, enough to keep this game going???? Is there no end to your excessive greed????? 

Hello! FFA will be back very soon, be ready 🙂

The Panther's Shield bug is expected to be fixed in the nearest update, stay tuned! 😉

Nov 15, 2023, 10:4611/15/23
02/10/23
crashnewberg

The bug is known as well and will be fixed asap!

Nov 21, 2023, 12:4411/21/23
11/11/22

My last post was deleted, but I want to make sure the issues aren't missed/ignored.

- Mac OS crashes at every exit.  Requires a force quit and report to apple.

- Panther bug still exists.

- terrible implant removal fees are still there, making game stagnant and boring.

These all may be related:

- non-player mechs are shooting through walls again - mostly with sniper weapons.

- non-player EM shots are not lined up with the green tracer line.  I.E. - tracer line is pointed at another mech, I get shot.

- Phantom damage randomly occurs from non-player bots.

I've heard that this may be a lag issue, but it's important to know that it ONLY occurs with bots (non-player) mechs.  None of these issues occur when you're battling other players.  So if it is a lag issue, it's ONLY affecting the bots.  It's super frustrating, especially at higher levels when everything is a one-shot kill. 

Nov 21, 2023, 15:1111/21/23
Nov 21, 2023, 15:11(edited)
02/10/23
DinoSnores

My last post was deleted, but I want to make sure the issues aren't missed/ignored.

- Mac OS crashes at every exit.  Requires a force quit and report to apple.

- Panther bug still exists.

- terrible implant removal fees are still there, making game stagnant and boring.

These all may be related:

- non-player mechs are shooting through walls again - mostly with sniper weapons.

- non-player EM shots are not lined up with the green tracer line.  I.E. - tracer line is pointed at another mech, I get shot.

- Phantom damage randomly occurs from non-player bots.

I've heard that this may be a lag issue, but it's important to know that it ONLY occurs with bots (non-player) mechs.  None of these issues occur when you're battling other players.  So if it is a lag issue, it's ONLY affecting the bots.  It's super frustrating, especially at higher levels when everything is a one-shot kill. 

Hello! Will reply to your points gradually, hope it will be useful 😉

• Mac OS: we haven't received any similar reports yet, so the issue may be on your side. Please try to reinstall the game. If it doesn't help, please get in touch with our Support team https://plrm.me/arena_support or email them at: arena.support@plarium.com 
  • Panther bug: it's already fixed in the latest version of the game. However, it's being released gradually, so you may still face this issue. Don't worry, the update is on the way for everyone!
  • Implant Removal: we don't have any updates regarding this subject, but we process all the feedback we receive.
  • Non-player Mechs: the issues with the bots are possible, but we are currently working on improvements for them to make the bots closer to a real player. It must provide more fair terms for the game
Nov 22, 2023, 23:2611/22/23
04/15/23

Are you planning to release Mech Arena on Nintendo Switch?  If yes when?

Dec 2, 2023, 19:1412/02/23
12/02/23

Dec 15, 2023, 19:5512/15/23
12/15/23

I can't wait