All Categories

Dev Vlog #9

Dev Vlog #9

It's time to get excited for the latest and greatest content coming to Mech Arena. Freyja is ready to share the news in our newest Dev Vlog! 

Tune in to this new episode to find out how previous features went down and get a sneak peek of what’s coming next. You might catch a glimpse of a new Legendary Scout Mech, two fearsome Pilots, and a Weapon that’s going to bring the heat to the Arena - literally. To top it all off, Freyja will answer several questions in the traditional Q&A, and tease some other highly requested features.

What are you waiting for? Go check it out! Don’t forget to subscribe to the official Mech Arena YouTube channel to be the first to see new content.

Views
Comments
Aug 15, 2023, 14:4608/15/23
Aug 15, 2023, 17:3208/15/23
12/08/22

ewn thysiasm ?? a game that is 90% deranged, favoring only low hangar cheaters and dominated by bot hackers?? auahah those fingers do you know where you can put them?? incapable

Aug 15, 2023, 17:3308/15/23
12/08/22

and the answers are always photocopies of previous pathetic ahahahah

Aug 16, 2023, 08:0008/16/23
11/08/22

i have another idea why dont you give each pilot a special ability besides for what guns you use them for. add a extra function button for this feature like the ability button on screen, one for the pilot and one for the mech. or have extra attachments you can attach to mechs where the mech have an extra weapon to fire together with other weapons. another idea is for a mech whose special ability is to steal another mechs ability that hes aiming at and are able to use it like its his own

CrystalDrewCommunity Manager
Aug 16, 2023, 13:5408/16/23
02/10/23
faithley

i have another idea why dont you give each pilot a special ability besides for what guns you use them for. add a extra function button for this feature like the ability button on screen, one for the pilot and one for the mech. or have extra attachments you can attach to mechs where the mech have an extra weapon to fire together with other weapons. another idea is for a mech whose special ability is to steal another mechs ability that hes aiming at and are able to use it like its his own

This idea sounds interesting! However, it may affect the existing balance as we didn't have something like that in terms of the Pilots in the game. However, thanks for the suggestion and we will consider it!

CrystalDrewCommunity Manager
Aug 16, 2023, 13:5508/16/23
02/10/23
Scoppiato

and the answers are always photocopies of previous pathetic ahahahah

You question the same things and I provide you the same answers. I've already explained to you that such stuff as issues with bots, Matchmaking, etc are known and the work on them is in progress. Still, they require us some time to be improved.

Aug 18, 2023, 15:2808/18/23
11/08/22

today i had a bad time in tournaments. every time i spawned i had at least 3 bot mechs targeting me with powerfull weapons such as rail gun or duel em rifle 16. i didnt even have time to aim at anything and i was destroyed i went thru my entire hanger in no time with only 3 kills. this where all bots automatically fixate on a human player have to come to an end. its not just frustrating and annoying its not fair its like being bullied. i play on pc and im quite a good player but being attacked by strong mechs with strong weapons not working, 2 bot mechs standing next to each other and attacking me. they only turned on each other when i was destroyed. please fix this issue