All Categories

Mech Arena Roundup 07/27/23

Mech Arena Roundup 07/27/23

Hello, everyone!

It's been a while since our last "What we are working on" update. A lot has changed in Mech Arena since then, and we've got even more exciting things on the horizon! Among other changes, we are renaming this series to "Mech Arena Roundup," and in today's issue, we are going to cover the highly anticipated Gear Hub, changes to Vault Blitz, and the upcoming Mech Arena 2nd Anniversary celebrations.

Let's start with the most anticipated topic. Gear Hub is a major feature that will significantly transform the player's experience while progressing in Mech Arena's content. With the changes the new progress system entails, it's essential to thoroughly check Gear Hub's performance, verify the balance, and consider all elements that will be affected. We do understand that the waiting time upsets you, but we need to make absolutely sure that everything is verified and tested. That's why we are testing Gear Hub in stages before rolling it out to the entire player base. We apologize for this inconvenience, but we need just a little bit more time. We appreciate your understanding and will keep you informed of any updates!

Moving on to the next topic, let's talk about the regular Vault Blitz event that is getting a makeover. Once the ongoing Vault Blitz ends, this event will be transformed into a well-known Playoff Event. The Playoff will happen regularly and feature attractive rewards and a comprehensive set of objectives, including ways to make good use of the Fortune Keys you've collected. We are excited to hear your feedback on this first Playoff of its kind!

And guess what? In August, Mech Arena hits its 2nd Anniversary since going global! As usual, we are preparing special events to mark the occasion and wrapping some nice gifts for you. Also, we highly recommend that you keep an eye on Mech Arena's official YouTube channel during the Anniversary festivities, as some very special guests will be joining Freyja in the studio!

That's all for today's Mech Arena Roundup. Leave your questions and thoughts in the comments, and have a fantastic week! See you at our Anniversary party! 

i

Views
Comments
Jul 27, 2023, 14:2107/27/23
Jul 28, 2023, 22:5507/28/23
07/08/22

First comment! Nice.

Jul 31, 2023, 13:3307/31/23
09/17/21

Soooooo.... 

You are ruining vault blitz? 

CrystalDrewCommunity Manager
Aug 2, 2023, 12:4108/02/23
02/10/23
PogsterPlays

Soooooo.... 

You are ruining vault blitz? 

It will be changed as we are experimenting with the Events and their rewards

Aug 3, 2023, 07:1308/03/23
06/21/23

Previously, the Derby mission provided weapons and mechs, but not anymore. Now the skin is being given. The game is starting to get boring

Aug 6, 2023, 22:3908/06/23
09/17/21
CrystalDrew

It will be changed as we are experimenting with the Events and their rewards

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm.... 

I would ask how it'll change, but I'm pretty sure I'll find out tomorrow 

Aug 14, 2023, 08:4408/14/23
01/21/23
PogsterPlays

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm.... 

I would ask how it'll change, but I'm pretty sure I'll find out tomorrow 

i feel like i've seen you everywhere xD..

a mayer vid, his comment section and now here

Aug 15, 2023, 16:0108/15/23
09/17/21
xAsteri_

i feel like i've seen you everywhere xD..

a mayer vid, his comment section and now here

Well, I don't mean to brag or anything, but I am kinda omnipresent. 

:smug_eyebrows: