All Categories

Latest Improvements

Latest Improvements

Version 2.02 is here. What's new:

- Referral Program Update. The Referral Program has been improved, and now you can get the unique Cryo Javelin 6 Weapon as the final reward! Invite 3 friends, receive rewards for their Division progress, and once all three reach Division 1, receive your special Weapon - available only in the Referral Program.

- Two New Maps. Battle over control points in the exotic Imperial Temple or the futuristic Site 313 - both available once you reach Division 8.

- Updated Shotgun appearance. This classic shredder has gotten a makeover!

- Bloom FX. If you're a fan of the best possible visual experience, this update's for you. Now, if you've got your Graphics Settings set to Ultra, enjoy some almighty bloom effects and take your Mech combat out of this world!

- Balance optimization. To help new players get tooled up and ready for battle, we've reduced the cost of acquiring any weapons you unlock on your way to 2500 XP. Any weapon unlocked on the Progress Path below 2500 XP will cost less to acquire initially. All upgrade costs will remain the same. 

- Fixed issues with frequent Facebook permission requests.

- Fixed the bug with text display in the Incoming Invitations tab of the Friends menu.

- Fixed issues related to Google authorization.

Keep your eyes peeled for more exciting improvements and updates - we've got more coming soon. Meanwhile, get out there and dominate the Arena!

Views
Comments
Nov 16, 2021, 13:2111/16/21
Nov 16, 2021, 13:5411/16/21
06/15/20

People are quite disapointed about the little new content on my native in game tchat.

But good job for the maps ! well designed 

Add clan mechanics & FFA, people needs fresh things

Nov 16, 2021, 13:5611/16/21
11/14/21

A few questions:

When are DISC12, MR12 and JAV8 going to appear in the progress path... the latter two show up for the last 2 updates in the achievements section

Big question - I am sure by now you have read all the complaints about the AI mechs using AIMBOT to target human players.  Are you going to address this or does plarium feel it's working at intended? 

The referral program seems a bit stiff to require 3 players to make it to Div1.   That weapon must be super special 

Nov 16, 2021, 13:5911/16/21
Nov 16, 2021, 14:02(edited)
11/12/21

pink glitches on MD and killshot abilities, I was told the terminator bit test would finish on release of the update it hasn't, would like to know if this is staying so I can uninstall game if so because I don't get matched against other players And All 5 bots focus on Me With 100% accuracy 

Nov 16, 2021, 14:1011/16/21
11/16/21

Since  update  i  am  unable  to  access  items  on  progress  path  that  i  have  well  and  truly  passed  on  progress  path.

How  can  i  purchase  MR8s?

Nov 16, 2021, 14:1811/16/21
Nov 16, 2021, 14:39(edited)
08/29/21

AI  still  has  a  quicker  response time  than  a  human.  They  also  can  target  things  that  a  human  would  of  not  seen  or  responded  to.  Also  where  did  all  the  human  players  go?  The  past  4  or  5  days  has  me  wishing that  I  would  of  never  picked  up  this  game  or  spent  money  on  it.    

Human  interaction  will  always  be  the  top  reason  anyone  plays  a  multiplayer game.  You  ruined  it  by  taking  the  human  players  and  replacing  the  enemy  team  with  Surges  and  Zyphers.  Not  fun....

It  is  a  great  game  but  I  feel  it  is very unbalanced ,  especially around  100,000  experience.  I  hope  to  see  these  rough  patches  smooth  out  as  I  stick  along  for  the  ride.

AlinaCommunity Manager
Nov 16, 2021, 14:2611/16/21
Nov 16, 2021, 14:27(edited)
05/21/19
xTSAVx

People are quite disapointed about the little new content on my native in game tchat.

But good job for the maps ! well designed 

Add clan mechanics & FFA, people needs fresh things

Thanks for your feedback, Pilot! 🤗  

No worries, we'll add more content in future. Also, we do remember about Clans and FFA. These are no easy features, so it's going to take some time.

AlinaCommunity Manager
Nov 16, 2021, 14:3211/16/21
Nov 16, 2021, 14:32(edited)
05/21/19
Aimbot

A few questions:

When are DISC12, MR12 and JAV8 going to appear in the progress path... the latter two show up for the last 2 updates in the achievements section

Big question - I am sure by now you have read all the complaints about the AI mechs using AIMBOT to target human players.  Are you going to address this or does plarium feel it's working at intended? 

The referral program seems a bit stiff to require 3 players to make it to Div1.   That weapon must be super special 

Hey! Thanks for your questions, Pilot!

1) At the moment, we don't know any exact dates, I'm afraid. But you'll surely get this possibility in future. 

2) Of course, we're keeping an eye on our player feedback all the time. Rest assured we're ready to address all issues related to AI. 

3) Cryo Javelin Rack 6 is just great! I hope you'll get a chance to test it soon 😎

AlinaCommunity Manager
Nov 16, 2021, 14:3511/16/21
05/21/19
DiddyCrow

pink glitches on MD and killshot abilities, I was told the terminator bit test would finish on release of the update it hasn't, would like to know if this is staying so I can uninstall game if so because I don't get matched against other players And All 5 bots focus on Me With 100% accuracy 

Thanks for reporting! We're aware of this issue. Our team will investigate and then fix it.

Are you speaking about the matchmaking test?

AlinaCommunity Manager
Nov 16, 2021, 14:3611/16/21
05/21/19
M a a a t e

Since  update  i  am  unable  to  access  items  on  progress  path  that  i  have  well  and  truly  passed  on  progress  path.

How  can  i  purchase  MR8s?

It's a known issue, Pilot. We know it's critical that's why the team is currently checking it. We'll fix it ASAP.

AlinaCommunity Manager
Nov 16, 2021, 14:3711/16/21
05/21/19
jacobpayne45

AI  still  has  a  quicker  response time  than  a  human.  They  also  can  target  things  that  a  human  would  of  not  seen  or  responded  to.  Also  where  did  all  the  human  players  go?  The  past  4  or  5  days  has  me  wishing that  I  would  of  never  picked  up  this  game  or  spent  money  on  it.    

Human  interaction  will  always  be  the  top  reason  anyone  plays  a  multiplayer game.  You  ruined  it  by  taking  the  human  players  and  replacing  the  enemy  team  with  Surges  and  Zyphers.  Not  fun....

It  is  a  great  game  but  I  feel  it  is very unbalanced ,  especially around  100,000  experience.  I  hope  to  see  these  rough  patches  smooth  out  as  I  stick  along  for  the  ride.

Polishing AI is very important to us. Thanks a lot for your comment. I'll make sure the team hears it 😉

Nov 16, 2021, 14:4711/16/21
08/29/21
Alina

Thanks for reporting! We're aware of this issue. Our team will investigate and then fix it.

Are you speaking about the matchmaking test?

He  is  right  about  the  bots  focusing  on  "you"  that  is  exactly what  the  new  AI  makes  you  feel.  

AlinaCommunity Manager
Nov 16, 2021, 15:0811/16/21
05/21/19
jacobpayne45

He  is  right  about  the  bots  focusing  on  "you"  that  is  exactly what  the  new  AI  makes  you  feel.  

Got it, thanks! I'll forward it as well 😉

However, I'd like to remind everyone that this is just a test. These changes are not final. 

Nov 16, 2021, 15:0811/16/21
11/14/21
Alina

Polishing AI is very important to us. Thanks a lot for your comment. I'll make sure the team hears it 😉

We keep hearing this over and over but nothing has improved.  In fact the AI got more aggressive in the last update.   I think we can all see through this smoke screen your comments throw up.  The AI is designed to push players to purchase weapons and mechs early in an attempt to beat the AI -  which many new players still believe to be real players.   

I started an alt account to run through the tutorial and see what new players are facing... it's way worse than it was a few months ago when I started the game during global release. 

Nov 16, 2021, 15:1311/16/21
11/14/21
jacobpayne45

EXACTLY ^.. it so obvious once a player learns the difference between human players and the AI mechs.  Plarium doen't seem overly concerned though so...  I guess it's not chasing away as many players as we might think.

Nov 16, 2021, 15:4111/16/21
05/31/20

I appreciate that you're trying to make the bots a more difficult challenge, but the recent difficulty increase has been overtuned, and they are too difficult for most humans. Even popular content creators like HonorGaming with high level gear have said they cannot reliably get MVP, and I feel like my team is worse because it has me rather than a 5th bot, which leads to a <50% win rate. 

Please lower accuracy and reaction times so they are not perfect. Human reaction time is around 0.2-0.25 s for most people, so adding 0.3 s of delay, changing accuracy to 75%, reducing turn speed, and/or making it so they're not instantly ability targeting you if you are not in line of sight would give people the ability to actually counterplay bots the way they do other people, rather than currently just needing to wait for them to reload to attack them or using javelins/rocket mortars.

Thank you!

Nov 16, 2021, 15:5511/16/21
11/16/21

I referred someone but it did not show the person I invited

Nov 16, 2021, 17:0011/16/21
11/16/21

Please correct the issue of logging in and out of accounts.  If  I  log  out  using  facebook  I  cant  log  back  in.  I  have  to  delete  the  game  completely and  reinstall to  get  back  into  my  account.  

Nov 16, 2021, 17:4111/16/21
11/14/21

SO they want us to believe this new AI aimbot is a recent thing?  Well it's been going on for weeks if not months so how long has this test been happening would be the question... much longer then than what they just recently announced.

Nov 16, 2021, 17:4411/16/21
11/14/21
KÍÑGHØST

I referred someone but it did not show the person I invited

Check the game FAQ... apparently it has to be a unique device ( so you can't make an alt for youself ) and the player you referred has to agree to full tracking by the application.

Nov 17, 2021, 10:3411/17/21
11/16/21

Thanks  for  your  quick  response  to  items  not  available  on  progress  path,  Alina.  

The  weapon  i  desire  is  still  not  available . 

The  item  has  been  unlocked  on  the  progress  path  (thankyou  Plarium)  but  I  am  still  unable  to  purchase.  My  attempts  to  purchase  are  denied  with  the  auto response "Not  enough  resources"  when  i  clearly  have  enough  credits.     

Please  allow  me  to  purchase  the  MR8s