All Categories

Hackers, rms, p2w, and op bots.

Search
May 27, 2022, 18:1305/27/22
05/27/22

I hate hackers. I saw one this morning. A paragon with single rm 12. Inf ammo, inf damage, inf range and about 3 times as fast as killshot mid dash while running. I have countless other stories.

Ok so im fine with bots in this game as long as theyre not op.

Then rms. They are too op. Plarium tried to nerf em with reload speed but peiple just get reload implants https://192168ll.link/

Then the p2w. Im fine with in game purchases, just not the massive advantage that p2w players have over f2p. Seriously. In all games there is a difference between f2p and p2w but in this game its too big

I love the gameplay and stuff but for the game to be enjoyable these things need to be fixed.

Views
Comments
Comments
FlooCommunity Manager
Jun 1, 2022, 14:2006/01/22
02/04/22

stinger27, thank you very much for your constructive feedback! I will be forwarding your topic to the developers.

As regards hackers, please make sure you report them if possible for our support agents to look into the case. If you happen to encounter any suspicious behavior while playing, please tap "Report a cheater" button. It's available in the player's profile. To find players from previous battles, tap on Friends icon in your Hangar and select "Recommended" tab.