All Categories

I used to love this game but now I hate it.

Search
May 24, 2022, 08:5205/24/22
04/26/20

I started playing since when the title screen was dusty and those were the good days. Now it is becoming increasingly pay to win and I also noticed that every single lobby is fulll of hackers and you guys don't do a thing about it. I have written countless reviews in play store and you have kept ignoring them. I have never ever EVER used any sort of cheat or exploit and have been banned many times.

I cannot believe the fact that one of my favorite games has turned into one of my most hated games because of this. I wanna see it go back to the good old days.

I still haven't lost hope and believe that one day, you will make this game really fun like the old times. If you will, please do it as soon as possible.

Views
Comments
Comments
May 24, 2022, 19:2105/24/22
12/07/21

I don't think they are listening or will even care what we think.......

Their server just crashed for everyone and the games wouldn't even start....

you think they have time to listening to all of the complaints ??

May 25, 2022, 06:1605/25/22
05/10/22

Its  such  a  shame...its  a  great  game...well,  it  was  a  great  game.  I  hope  they  will  bring  back  the  good times  and  make  it  fun  and  fair  again...

May 27, 2022, 20:4605/27/22
03/18/19

ain't gonna happen.  it's just a matter of time before I stop giving then a single penny and cut my losses.

FlooCommunity Manager
Jun 1, 2022, 14:1506/01/22
02/04/22
I started playing since when the title screen was dusty and those were the good days. Now it is becoming increasingly pay to win and I also noticed that every single lobby is fulll of hackers and you guys don't do a thing about it. I have written countless reviews in play store and you have kept ignoring them. I have never ever EVER used any sort of cheat or exploit and have been banned many times.
I cannot believe the fact that one of my favorite games has turned into one of my most hated games because of this. I wanna see it go back to the good old days.
I still haven't lost hope and believe that one day, you will make this game really fun like the old times. If you will, please do it as soon as possible.

Justsomerandomguy, I thank you very much for sharing your thoughts. It saddens me to hear that you are feeling this way. 

Mech Arena is a game that constantly grows and develops. However, all changes that are introduced or the ones that are highly requested by the community depend on many factors and require a different amount of time to be implemented. Our developers are aware of all feedback that the players share. So I do hope that if you decide to revisit the game in the future you will be pleased to see the positive changes within Mech Arena.

Jun 6, 2022, 19:0906/06/22
05/10/22

our  solution...  75  euro  new  mechs  and  40+  euros  new  weapons...  yeah..thanx...just  what  we  needed

Jun 16, 2022, 01:1106/16/22
Jun 16, 2022, 01:13(edited)
06/12/22

things they do and think nobody about a  Alao putting together a file on rhis $100 Google Play card for like months now and was going to use it on MA. I just decided not to use it on MEC arena I use it on a new game which doesn't rip you off charge you a leg in an arm. The little 

Jun 17, 2022, 12:5806/17/22
05/29/21

Whathell  Is With The Editor On This Forum ?!?