All Categories

Is it possible to make Plarium accept Fan given mech ideas

Search
May 5, 2022, 09:3705/05/22
05/05/22

When I got to the Game mech arena I was amazed by the designs of the mechs and throughout the time I would imagine my concept for different mechs of my ideas so I was wondering if Plarium can make mechs that are given to them by fans https://speedtest.vet/ https://showbox.tools/.

Views
Comments
Comments
FlooCommunity Manager
May 6, 2022, 09:3905/06/22
02/04/22

yakulebak, Thank you very much for your high estimation of the Mech Arena robots’ design! Our team would absolutely love to hear your ideas on the possible Mech designs, abilities, and special characteristics 🤗 

May 11, 2022, 04:1205/11/22
07/25/20

at most you can suggest. but you can't make them use the idea unless they deem it worth the time to make. if it won't even make them money it's a VERY low chance they'll bother

May 11, 2022, 22:4105/11/22
09/14/20

An  at-  st.  It  shoots  either  a  bunch  of  shots  or  two  big  huge  power  salvos  depending  on  weather  you  tap  or  hold  the  ability.

AT-PT  

first  mech  that  doesn't  rotate,  and  turns  slower,  but  it  is  fast  and  has  a  faster  boosted  movement  sprint.  It  also  shoots,  but  not  too  powerfully,  just  anti  infantry  fire  that  can  do  enough  damage  over  time.  This  would  be  the  ability.

Instead  of  a  gun,  maybe  some  swords  or  hardlight  sheilds  (like  the  metal  sheilds-  front  only  and  energy)  or  maybe  some  energy  sheilding.  The  sheild  would  be  like  having  free  healing  or  helth  but  not  quite,  and  the  sword  would  fling  you  forward  for  some  reason  like  halo.

mech

An  army  of  infantry  With  rocket  launchers.

A  spartan  unit  that  can  take  over  mechs  and  eject  and  do  like  no  damage  and  is  really  small  and  maybe  slow.  

A  seige  tank  mech  that  locks  down  for  mor  or  different  samage.

the  Thor  from  starcraft  would  be  great.  It  stops  all  movement  and  other  weapons  and  launches  an  artillary  barage  in  an  area.