All Categories

The absolutely absurd prices for advanced guns and mechs

Search
Apr 28, 2022, 12:3004/28/22
02/11/22

When a normal player gets started on mech arena, he buys weapons and mechs with a very low price. For instance the Lancer for 8,275 credits (or something like that, I don't remember). But when you reach about 10,000 xp on the xp bar, prices get very high and weapons are very hard to get without spending real money, like, sure, the Guardian's price is OK, but the carbine 8 price is just too high. How on earth is a normal person supposed to gain 8, 275 a-coins?! And also the prices of disc launcher 12 and statis beam 12 are just absurd. Hopefully you agree. 

Views
Comments
Comments
May 13, 2022, 22:0105/13/22
03/18/19

Crate rush events are tied to $94.99 shop items which offer enough coins to gaurantee you get the crate rush item of interest.  Comon, we're not stupid.  Pretty much any new content will cost you $95 upon release.  For a video game item?!?  WTF!  $95 for a Playstation 5 game is double priced and Plarium wants us to pay that for 1 piece of content in their MOBILE game!  

The world has gone to total shit.  It's totally unethical to rob normal people like that.  Of couse they are going to do it because some people are willing to pay that kinda money for absurd virtual content.  

May 15, 2022, 06:0205/15/22
12/07/21

I feel like this company has no resources to even help its players and address the needs and questions of its players...seriously, is there a better business bureau to report this Plarium ?  Why are we paying and not getting the support we need ? 

May 19, 2022, 16:1305/19/22
09/14/20

My  league  idea  would  be  nice,  allong  with  being  able  to  upgrade  color  level  of  lower  items,  only  resetting  special  stat  and  keeping  the  normal  ones,  and  refunding  people  so  they  can  buy  better  stuff  or  paying  people  more  for  going  higher  in  the  league.

The  league  idea  isn't  to  make  it  harder,  but  to  allow  more  money  and  more  rewarded  grinding.  If  you  grind  more,  you  earn  more.  The  ranking  and  matchmaking  for  skills  is  different.  

May 19, 2022, 17:4105/19/22
11/10/19

If I don't get the battle pass, it's easy to save up 400k or more.  Just takes time, and people just want to rush.  I enjoy that.  Makes me better at the game, and when I finally DO get my next upgrade or weapon, I have played enough games that my new weapon just makes me destroy.

I'm rambling.