All Categories

Another Idea I Think Is a Good One (and one most of the work is all ready done for)

Another Idea I Think Is a Good One (and one most of the work is all ready done for)

Search
Apr 17, 2022, 20:3504/17/22
09/14/20

What  is  the  point  of  that  data  on  stats  for  items  that  you  start  on  higher  stars?  

Well  it's  good  for  improving  the  game  by  letting  you  go  beyond  current  levels  in  upgrading.

White,  green,  blue,  purple,  orange,  (copper,  silver,  gold,  platinum,  shiny  colors  and /or  borders-which  can  start  back  at  white(going  jumping  star  levels  to  the  same  as  original  level  start  for  balancing  might  be  necisary)  ).  

Imagine  if  you  up  the  color  while  keeping  the  base  stat  levels.  Sure,  the  bonus  might  reset, but  you  can  have  better  stuff.  I  don't  know  what  to  do  about  the  equip  increase,  but  letting  people  have  another  increase  each  time  should  probably  be  fine  at  the  level  they  can  up  a  color.

Views
Comments