All Categories

AI Path - Dockyard and RM, and Others

Search
Apr 16, 2022, 05:0104/16/22
02/25/22

1. AI Path

This is very interesting.   Today tournament map > dockyard.

I use RM8 + RM12 + Redox, but I lost most battles.

There is a shelter near the bottom middle spawn point > I guess most experience players know.

So I moved there, using my RM, > hope to kill some.

After a while, I noticed that the re-spawn bots were walking from left to right, then right to left behind me.  

So there were only 2 bots/players in the front!  It seemed that the respawn bots wanted to enter the location.  So I moved out and I was right.  They moved in and then left.

OK.  I resumed my location.  Then some time later, bots respawned and then again ! They moved from left to right and then right to left behind me. 

Certainl I lost the battle as the bots kept on respawn and then moved behind me without going to the front battle line.

This is NOT a single case.  At least 3 battles.

2. RM with legendary radius implant

Anthoer battle.  My Redox with RM was in the shelter.  A red player (Panther with RM) killed me !

How?  I do NOT understand.  I had at least 2 battles like this.

3. Others (Imperial Temple?)

I was at the lower left control point.

2 reds (bot + player) were moving from top.  I used my Ares with Carbine.  So I killed one.  Then another red spawn at the top left and moved down.  I was dog fighting and then killed another.  I noticed that 2 more Reds coming from middle.

So I killed another.  Another red respawned at top left and moving towards me.  

Finally I was killed.  It was very interesting that all reds re-spawned and then comed to me!  But all my team mates were so weak that they cannot take other control point.  

Thus, even my blue teammates were much nearer to them, the red bots respawned and come to me, ignoring all other targets.

So after this update, the red AI bots not only targets to shoot you when they saw you and they were all respawned in order to find human?

4. Too many Zep

In the Eton station (?), I used my Killshot when battle started.

I rushed to middle control point.  Captured it and then moved up a bit and under the bridge.

As all know, the bot Zep is very clever.  They just know where you are. even there is no "eye".  So I am stunned.

Ok.  I waited.  Unfreezed.  Then try to rush that Zep.  Killed it. Oh. Stunned again (Another Zep).

Ok. I waited again.  Unfreezed.  Stunned again.

Yes.  4 times.

Ok. I waited again.  Unfreezed.  I rushed.  Stunned. I saw there were 3 Zeps.

I suspect that the Red bots respawned with all Zeps as they knew I was using Killshot.

And all players know there are just too many Zep now.

I really think P needs to think what makes a fun game.

Views
Comments
Comments
Apr 17, 2022, 20:4104/17/22
09/14/20

As  i  pointed  out  before,  they  can  see  people  near  the  spawn.  They  basically  cheat.  They  dont  make  the  most  strategic  choice,  they  just  think  at  light  speed  and  it's  anoying.  

They  don't  make  the  most  strategic  decision  with  the  information  they  should  have,  they  have  info  only  a  modder  would  have  or  be  able  to  use  and  just  spam  the  responce  it  at  the  speed  of  light.

it's  like  they  rotate  their  camera  around  at  the  speed  of  light  and  thus  can  see  you.  They  cheat.