All Categories

Fortune vaults are a joke

Search
Apr 14, 2022, 06:1204/14/22
04/14/22

With the all money the developers have to be making is it really necessary for them to have to pull a fast one on us with regards to the fortune vaults. Everytime I open one it gives me credits which do not equate to how much they're charging in the store or worse yet I get a skin for a mech I don't have and when I finally do aquire the mech the skin is gone! I tried contacting customer support but I don't remember exact days and times. 

I would really appreciate  some incite to this conundrum not the typical illnpass it on to the developers 

Views
Comments
Comments
Apr 15, 2022, 16:2004/15/22
04/07/22

Tell me about it. The other day it was about to go to 750 acoins, then of course it went backwards to a costume. But I guess it makes sense, people don't get what they want, they might buy it. Just has negative effects for all of us who don't buy. :/

Apr 15, 2022, 20:0804/15/22
Apr 18, 2022, 19:02(edited)
12/07/21
Deleted

Tell me about it. The other day it was about to go to 750 acoins, then of course it went backwards to a costume. But I guess it makes sense, people don't get what they want, they might buy it. Just has negative effects for all of us who don't buy. :/

You know the result is pre-determined and it's just programmed to make it look like you were about to get something as if you were actually gambling? When I opened the crate rush for longarm 12 and it gave me the highest a-coins prize, it sandwiched it between two of the same prize. I had actually gotten what I wanted, but because of the way these things are programmed, the game still tried to tease me.