Search
Apr 13, 2022, 20:2804/13/22
04/07/22

Pros and cons of MA

Pros

• Graphics are good
  • Gameplay is fast paced and fun
  • Controls are adequate and adjustable
  • The idea of the tournament(not in practice)
  • CTP and deathmatch
  • Variety of guns and mechs

Cons

• Sniper claims to not have auto-aim but crosshairs bounce all over and move between targets
  • Auto-aim changes targets during firefights 
  • No option to turn off auto-aim
  • Not enough real players in matches(basically zero)
  • If you team up with a friend the bot difficulty gets cranked way up and they have OP weapons and mechs that you haven't even unlocked
  • Bots target real players over other bots on your team
  • Bot auto-aim and reaction time is superhuman
  • Cost to upgrade mechs and weapons are too high
  • Prices to buy upgrades and weapons are too high
  • Payouts for tournaments, chest and challenges are too low
  • Hypothetically if a player spent $100/yr on this game it would take 5 years to get a maxed out hanger
  • Matchmaking is all over the place
  • No clan option
  • Devs don't take feedback
  • tournament  is  filled  with  players  having  a  SP  of  4000+  when  i  am  1700
  • new  mechs  are  OP  to  tempt  players  to  buy  them  so  they  can  compete
  • bots  often  have  maxed  pilots/guns/mechs  and  are  almost  impossible to  kill
  • bots  gang  up  on  you
  • bots  on  your  team  ignore  points  while  enemy  bots  take  every  point  on  the  map
  • tengu  bot  is  OP
  • rocket  mortars are  OP

i  loved  this  game  at  first.  but  it  has  become  increasingly  aparent that  the  major  flaws  in  the  game  will  never  be  fixed.  The  fun  part  of  the  game  is  playing  against  other  people.  Leveling  weapons,  mechs  and  now  pilots,  is  not  and  should  not  be  the  point  of  the  game.  the  entire  game  is  being  developed  around  a  pay  to  win  mentality that  has  infested  and  is  killing  games.

i  will  be  quitting  and  deleting  the  game.  It  is  not  "player  vs  player"  it  is  "player  vs  OP  bot."  Even  if  you  spend  thousands  of  dollars  for  the  best  equipment  the  bots  makes  this  game  unplayable.  I  have  learned  a  valuable  leason  though,  AVOID  ANY  GAME  MADE  BY  PLARIUM.  

Views
Comments
Comments
Apr 13, 2022, 20:3204/13/22
07/25/20

whats nuts is 3 blueprints for disk launcher 12 is almost 1000 a coins cost 720 for 3 prints. it's rediculous

i

Apr 13, 2022, 20:4204/13/22
04/07/22

All  of  the  upgrade  prices  are  insane.  

Apr 13, 2022, 20:4804/13/22
07/25/20

look at this a stupid ass bot with 2 almost max legendary implants unless i hide my zephyr is dead so easily. implants make a huge difference. more than i think they freaking know. it was claimed they couldn't remove legendary pilots from the ai. i bet you that's a damn lie. only legendary i got was rubbish for md i've hardly gotten much useful wise with epic implants. they do this to push people to spend to be able to compete with the stupid ai that populates most matches

i

Apr 13, 2022, 20:5104/13/22
07/25/20

it's freaking stupid you go into tourney get spotted and instantly lose 30-40k health by some camping garbage with rm's because you didn't start in something more mobile

Apr 13, 2022, 21:4204/13/22
07/25/20

and good luck in tourney when a whale takes 1st place. this guy in my bracket currently is over 5k sp no way he doesn't have enough tickets to hold 1st. dude has a max stalker with max arc 10's and a max g lock with 2 max legendary implants for arcs. here ya go 28230939

Apr 13, 2022, 21:4304/13/22
Apr 13, 2022, 21:43(edited)
07/25/20

unless you wanna waste a year just to get 1 mech and it's weapons to max find another game. if you aren't a whale you do not matter. plarium only cares for freaking profits