Game Death Input

Game Death Input

Search
Apr 8, 2022, 21:0404/08/22
09/14/20

Game Death Input

On  bots  and  game  vitality.

Bots

Yes,  they  are  necisarry,  but  they  are  done  like  crap.  The  issue  isn't  their  existance,  it's  the  quality.  

No  they  aren't  to  be  considered  as  free  xp,  they  are  more  annoying  than  they  are  worth.  I  would  rather  get  trolled  by  an  annoying  player  than  get  spawn  killed  by  three  spawning  bots  where  I  should  be  invisable  to  radar  or  other  players.  

Stop  complaining  about  bots  and  start  complaining  about  bad  bots  that  are  aggrivating.  Because  if  you  don't  people  who  say  they  are  needed  will  make  the  only  half  valid  point. Make  your  argument  right  and  counter  the  counter  arguments  right  off  the  go  or  aren't  really  helping. Bot's  are  generally  helpfull,  but  bad  bots  will  not  save  the  game,  they  will  kill  it.

I'm  not  saying  your  wrong,  I'm  saying  being  half  right  can  become  a  type  of  wrong  over  time,  or  be  wrong.  Your  half  right,  but  bad  bots  will  kill  the  game,  and  since  the  argument  is  that  they  help,  bots  save  the  game  fails  when  you  are  talking  about  bad  bots.  Yes,  they  are  necisarry.  But  leathal  to  a  game  if  done  wrong.

life  of  a  game  and  how  they  get  strangled  to  death

remember  call  of  duty?  It  failed  because  people  got  agrivated  and  abandoned  it  well  before  they  reacted  and  tried  to  save  the  franchise.  It  was  too  late,  but  the  reqson  is  that  it  got  stale  and  people  played  it  until  they  hated  it  and  got  upset  and  started  to  get  redeay  to  greive  the  loss  and  move  on.  There  was  no  saving  it.  They  didn't  do  a  bad  job,  they  just  reacted  after  the  consequences  were  set  in  stone.  I've  said  it  before,  but  the  reason  was  building  agrivation  at  the  player  level  and  momentum.

it's  why  I  predicted  it  would  fail  exactly  like  it  did  by  modern  warfare  2.  Yes  I  knew  they  would  go  i  to  the  future,  and  i  knew  if  going  slightly  into  future  andthey  did  it  bad  that  was  the  last  game  that  wouod  sell  good.  

That's  right.  There  is  a  reason  I  spew  out  game  design  like  talking.  I  am  really  good  at  this  kind  of  physchology.  Anything  with  game  design  in  it,  yeah,  I  can  formulate  if  thens  well  i nto  the  future  that  are  accurated.  

it's  why  I  knew  star  wars  would  make  money  while  sucking.  It  has  a  lot  of  momentum  or  intrinsic  quality,  and  they  actually  made  good  tv  shows,  so  the  brand  is  fine. It  had  nothing  to  do  with  *sjw's  and  everything  to  do  with  the    but  very  real  and  powerful  values  underneath.

*  an  obvious  'sort  of '  and ' in  context'

Views
Comments