All Categories

Needed achievements and arc rpg tweak

Search
Apr 3, 2022, 23:5704/03/22
09/14/20

The  voltaic  rpg  is  an  rpg,  but  the  achievements  dont  know  that.  

Usually  a  new  weapon  might  have  a  new  mech  or  not  be  integrated  into  old  mechs,  but  this  is  a  different  situation.

the  reason  is  that  it  isn't  verry  powerfull  and  the  regular  rpg  is  so  un-powerfull  that  its  an  issue  in  late  game.  If  you  wait  too  long  to  do  some  acheivemnts,  you  not  only  have  to  loose  a  game,  but  you  sacrifice  a  mech  and  make  one  that  sucks.    You  can't  complete  killshot  or  the  other  mech's  rpg  abilities  without  sacrificing  fun.  I  think  having  a  late  game  acheivement  ability  for  the  weapon  is  a  good  idea.  I  mean,  the  level  8  rpg  is  a  minor  upgrade  at  a  cost  where  the  level  you  can  pay  that  cost  is  kind  of  late  game  ish,  meaning  its  pretty  bad.    To  be  able  to  put  the  trash  on  other  mechs,  I   might  use  it  finish  the  acheivements.  Atleast,  no  upgrades  on  voltaic  8  is  not  much  better  than  rpg  6  and  worse  than  missile  racks.

basically,  it  would  be    balanced  for  this  particular  weapon  to  count  as  rpg  in  the  acheivemnt  section  under  mechs  and  balance  some  things  itself.

Views
Comments