All Categories

specialization sprees

specialization sprees

Search
Mar 30, 2022, 13:5003/30/22
07/25/20

specialization sprees

so sick of not being able to complete them because you need more a coins to rank up or get blue prints. shotgun 8 spree you have to rank up or get 200 freaking blueprints. that requires spending more damn a coins than what you get. i can see why people ask for missions to give us a net benefit not cost more than wth we get for finishing them. either they need to make it possible to do it without spending more than the rewards or get rid of the damn mess entirely. it's not like this for all sprees but they need to be redone so you can COMPLETE all sprees without spending more than what you freaking get. was able to do the long arm 12 one but o look can't finish shotgun 8 without spending more than what you get. thought it was said by plarium a while back missions like this would never be a thing anymore.

Views
Comments
Comments
Mar 30, 2022, 14:3103/30/22
07/25/20

like dealing with BS like this. idiots say just grind have fun. HOW DO YOU HAVE FUN against crap like that? 2 win streak for the accolade challenge reset cause i got stuck fighting this clown. 120k hp plus 25k durability shield

i

Apr 4, 2022, 18:5604/04/22
12/07/21

Plarium probably thought they could get away with it because they made blueprints available in the a-coins crate rush.

God damn it how many times do we have to say if you have the item that should be enough to complete the specialization spree? None of this spend additional resources requirement. STOP

Apr 5, 2022, 03:0404/05/22
07/25/20
Bbmech

Plarium probably thought they could get away with it because they made blueprints available in the a-coins crate rush.

God damn it how many times do we have to say if you have the item that should be enough to complete the specialization spree? None of this spend additional resources requirement. STOP

yea ikr it's getting stupid.