All Categories

My hints vs AI bots

My hints vs AI bots

Search
Mar 26, 2022, 09:0903/26/22
02/25/22

My hints vs AI bots

I am a mild spender.  Squad power around 2500.

1.  do not let bots see you.  They will immediate turn, even 180 to hit you and their accuracy is 100%.  All at once.  Thus, use Jav or RM.

2. Do not rush to them or control point.  Often they will respawn a Zep (immeidately, no cool down) and immediately stun you.  I have many experience that they will wait for many secongs until you are near control point to stun you.

3. Keep distance at least 50m away.  Their Zep can stun you at 40m.  Guardian crashes you at 40m.  And most interesting, I find their Ares moves faster than my Stalker!

Also, within 40 m, no matter how, all bots will move to you directly, even they are dog fighting with others.  Human is the 1st priority they will attack under any circumstances.

4. Bots will move in a team often (more than 3 bots).  if they find you are killing more than 3.  Usually they are Ares, Jug, and Zep.  Ares and Jug will block all you bulles with their shield and then Zep will stun you at 40m.  At least 1 of them will use Arc.  Thus, if you see a gang is moving towards you, move away asap.  There is no hope to escape afterwards.  Most interesting, their move in the same speed.

5. Get a higher point.  Bots oftern do not know what to do ! Strange !  Even their killshots will rush to the wall.

Views
Comments
Comments
FlooCommunity Manager
Mar 29, 2022, 15:2003/29/22
02/04/22

Thank you for continuing sharing here your observations of the AI behaviour! I am passing this post to the developers as well.