All Categories

Very little kills but lots of assists since several weeks

Search
Mar 15, 2022, 14:3803/15/22
03/15/22

Hi all,

wonder if I am the only one - since several weeks I have more or less only Assists but very little kills. 

This was definitely not the case some weeks ago and makes me loose confidence in fair and balanced gameplay. It happens even in pure 1vs1 situations!

Will watch that for another while but as it feels like cheating I lost the fun. 

Hopefully this will be fixed soon, otherwise I will look for another mobile Shooter. 

Regards

Ernie

P. S. Unbelievable poor forum UI If browsed with Firefox. Had to type this Text in mail client and copy it as the text always disappears in the forum UI

Views
Comments
Comments
Mar 26, 2022, 06:4103/26/22
02/25/22

It is the AI.  You are vs the Bots.  The AI bots are clever that they can just run away (if they are not stunned).

Moreover, all shield-able bots will turn to you and so you are just hitting their shields no matter they are dog fighting with others or you are 150 from them.

FlooCommunity Manager
Mar 29, 2022, 15:2503/29/22
02/04/22
 Hi all,
wonder if I am the only one - since several weeks I have more or less only Assists but very little kills. 
This was definitely not the case some weeks ago and makes me loose confidence in fair and balanced gameplay. It happens even in pure 1vs1 situations!
Will watch that for another while but as it feels like cheating I lost the fun. 
Hopefully this will be fixed soon, otherwise I will look for another mobile Shooter. 
Regards
Ernie 

This is a uncommon report. Could you please specify whether it happens in all game modes or maybe in a particular one? Does it happen with all Mechs you are playing with? Also, there was a soft update 2.05.01 yesterday that is available for download in stores. Did updating the game yield any positive result?