All Categories

Praying for Ukraine

Praying for Ukraine

Search
Feb 27, 2022, 15:3202/27/22
08/19/21

Praying for Ukraine

I  give  the  Devs  and  community  monitors  crap  over  matchmaking  and  pay  to  win  in  MA  ,  but  in  the  end,  they're people .    I  believe many  of  them  are  Ukranian.    I  am  praying for  the  Ukrainian people,  and  I  am  impressed  with  their  resolve and  willingness to  fight  for  their country.   God  bless  the  Ukranian  people.    

Views
Comments
Comments
FlooCommunity Manager
Mar 11, 2022, 10:3403/11/22
02/04/22

Thank you very much for your kind words and support! The war in Ukraine continues and Plarium  directs great efforts at getting our employees and their families to safety, as well as at providing all kinds of support to our many colleagues who were caught in the middle of the war. Ukraine is strong and united, we will get through this war together!

At the moment, we are doing our best to restore our regular workflow. Please follow the news - we will make sure to address all the updates step-by-step!

Mar 12, 2022, 02:0603/12/22
02/04/22
Floo

Thank you very much for your kind words and support! The war in Ukraine continues and Plarium  directs great efforts at getting our employees and their families to safety, as well as at providing all kinds of support to our many colleagues who were caught in the middle of the war. Ukraine is strong and united, we will get through this war together!

At the moment, we are doing our best to restore our regular workflow. Please follow the news - we will make sure to address all the updates step-by-step!

Thank you for the verification.  Stay safe!