All Categories

Search
Feb 24, 2022, 22:5202/24/22
02/24/22

There are not a lot of in game avatars avaliable in Mech Arena. It would be great to be able to upload custom avatars or atleast be able to use the pilots we own as our avatar. What does everyone else think???? 🤔 

Views
Comments
Comments
Mar 5, 2022, 22:3903/05/22
02/04/22

Custom avatars would be great, as is possible on the forums.  But in a game, because some butthead would abuse it by using something stupid, I bet that's one of the reasons why it's not possible.  Just imagine you letting your kid(s) play this and they see a picture NSFW.

Nov 18, 2023, 12:5011/18/23
11/18/23

What about a HOLDING ROOM? X number of days to be reviewed maybe even voted on and a unique way to earn credits/points?

Nov 19, 2023, 07:1411/19/23
11/18/23

I got a PM about " HOLDING WHAT "? Cool name, shall we see the AVATAR?

Any body else want to see the AVATAR for HOLDING WHAT? 

Consider a slight change to HOLDEN WHAT or HOLDEN OTHER THANGS might be a cool 1; butt each 2 their own mind fogg Fhineas

Nov 19, 2023, 07:2411/19/23
11/18/23
huykedimere

Custom avatars would be great, as is possible on the forums.  But in a game, because some butthead would abuse it by using something stupid, I bet that's one of the reasons why it's not possible.  Just imagine you letting your kid(s) play this and they see a picture NSFW.

Of course RULES to protect the innocent who are playing games made to destroy opponents. Have you ever wondered what these Innocents might be thinking of what they would like to do to their parents if they could get away with it without getting revealed.

To be a bad A player you have to think that way but ironically the OVERSEER watches over US ALL and decides who said something THEY don't like. It happened to me when one of my benign posts was read with a pause on the wrong word and sure enough THE MEANING sounded like OVERSEER thought I meant it.

How about a special match between OVERSEERS and UNDERTAKER winner takes on Ricky Star NO HOLDS BARRED!

Nov 19, 2023, 07:2911/19/23
11/18/23

My AVATAR was entered in a formal art show and WON 1st Prize as " Best Depiction of REALITY" it's called 

BiPOLAR_MAN it's not offensive at all unless you don't think MI should be depicted in iMAGES. But DAMN! It's REALLY GOOD! If I can toot my own horn. No double joined jokes because they are already built in to a NO THANG to HIDE TRUTH in advertising.