All Categories

So when is stalker coming to progress path?

Search
Jan 6, 2022, 18:1701/06/22
12/07/21

I just need to know because we waited 3 freaking months to get disc launcher 12 in progress path and that's too freaking long.

Views
Comments
Comments
Jan 9, 2022, 22:1301/09/22
11/05/21

I  don't  even  know  if  they  will  add  it  to  the  progress  path.  i  mean,  look  at  jav  8s.  Those  have  not  been  added  to  the  path,  they  were  just  used  in  an  other  event  crate  rush.  I  hate  to  say   this,  but  don't  get  your  hopes  up.

Jan 10, 2022, 23:4701/10/22
12/07/21

yeah I really want an answer for this, bump

Jan 22, 2022, 13:4601/22/22
09/15/21
Bbmech

yeah I really want an answer for this, bump

Probably another 3 freaking months again 

Jan 22, 2022, 13:4701/22/22
Jan 28, 2022, 15:00(edited)
09/15/21

The stalker was introduced to MA without even giving F2P players a chance of open the vault even once.. Making sure u need full P2W to get it..

[Edited] Dear Player, your post violated our Forum Rules & Guidelines (3.4), so your message was edited a bit. Please make sure to follow the forum rules in future. This time it's just a warning. More serious measures might be taken in future. Thank you for your understanding! 

AlinaCommunity Manager
Jan 28, 2022, 15:0101/28/22
05/21/19

I'm afraid Stalker is not going to be added to the Progress Path. This is the latest statement we shared on this matter:

You may have noticed that we stopped adding new Mechs and Weapons to the Progress Pass. It's a necessary measure aimed at balancing out ways of getting content for players at different stages of development. For example, if we add a powerful Mech closer to the end of the Progress Path it won't be fair for newer players. Also, we can't add them in the first part of the Progress Path because of their power. So, for now, we are working on improving this whole system.

Jan 28, 2022, 16:0101/28/22
01/19/22
Alina

I'm afraid Stalker is not going to be added to the Progress Path. This is the latest statement we shared on this matter:

You may have noticed that we stopped adding new Mechs and Weapons to the Progress Pass. It's a necessary measure aimed at balancing out ways of getting content for players at different stages of development. For example, if we add a powerful Mech closer to the end of the Progress Path it won't be fair for newer players. Also, we can't add them in the first part of the Progress Path because of their power. So, for now, we are working on improving this whole system.

In the meantime you drop the same mech (nota bene: considered to be one of the strongest mechs in game!) available to everyone FOR MONEY!

Placing things close to the end of the XP progression bar is unfair to new players? Isn't it how the XP PROGRESSION bar actually supposed to work? You progress with experience to unlock more powerfull stuff! All those statements from Plarium's axplaination makes completely no sense! It's straight up pay to win, or rather pay to play as this games turn into recently!

Jan 28, 2022, 18:2201/28/22
Jan 29, 2022, 20:14(edited)
12/07/21
Owczy

In the meantime you drop the same mech (nota bene: considered to be one of the strongest mechs in game!) available to everyone FOR MONEY!

Placing things close to the end of the XP progression bar is unfair to new players? Isn't it how the XP PROGRESSION bar actually supposed to work? You progress with experience to unlock more powerfull stuff! All those statements from Plarium's axplaination makes completely no sense! It's straight up pay to win, or rather pay to play as this games turn into recently!

Exactly what this person said. Fucking bullshit excuse. How is a strong mech too powerful for the early or late progress path if it's a rare mech? Give me a break. What's unfair is META items being left to p2w players for so long. Stalker progress path NOW!

Feb 4, 2022, 17:5202/04/22
12/07/21

I'm so confused as to what could be unfair to newer players when you add stalker to progress path. Since stalker is a rare mech it's still going to be obtainable with a couple weeks of play wherever you put it on the progress path whether that be relatively early vs other rare items or relatively late.

Maybe it's too strong if you put it on relatively early. IDK too strong versus what. If you put it on too late maybe it would seem unfair to new players because they can't get it as early as p2p. When someone is this early in the game p2p isn't as big a problem. They'll probably just shrug it off and play until they can get stalker. That's what I did with guardian. And it's still doable with guardian even after you moved it later on progress path.

What's really unfair to new players is they come in this game and they see p2p gets new stuff and they don't, and when they find out this is indefinite they're gonna be even more upset. Do you actually care about the new players or is this more about money?

Feb 24, 2022, 02:0602/24/22
11/07/21
Owczy

Feb 24, 2022, 02:0602/24/22
11/07/21
Bbmech

I'm so confused as to what could be unfair to newer players when you add stalker to progress path. Since stalker is a rare mech it's still going to be obtainable with a couple weeks of play wherever you put it on the progress path whether that be relatively early vs other rare items or relatively late.

Maybe it's too strong if you put it on relatively early. IDK too strong versus what. If you put it on too late maybe it would seem unfair to new players because they can't get it as early as p2p. When someone is this early in the game p2p isn't as big a problem. They'll probably just shrug it off and play until they can get stalker. That's what I did with guardian. And it's still doable with guardian even after you moved it later on progress path.

What's really unfair to new players is they come in this game and they see p2p gets new stuff and they don't, and when they find out this is indefinite they're gonna be even more upset. Do you actually care about the new players or is this more about money?