All Categories

WHATS THE BEST WAY TO EARN ACOINS AND CREDITS IN MECH ARENA?

Search
Dec 31, 2021, 05:4812/31/21
12/31/21

I have a smol trouble in earning these whats the best way to earn these ?

if your answer is tournament some tip on getting better at that I am in division 5 btw and I have paragon , lancer , juggernaut , panther (in squad) , killsho speed test t (in squad)

m.d , ares (in squad) , guardian (in squad) and arachnos (in squad) Help on getting Acoins and credits AND ALSO THE FORTUNE KE showbox YS please 

Views
Comments
Comments
Dec 31, 2021, 06:1812/31/21
08/10/21

Just play the game! Do events and mech achievments

Jan 1, 2022, 15:2401/01/22
12/22/21

The easiest way is via credit card, almost impossible in tournaments because these p2w players will dominate it unless you have super plenty of time to spend on it.

i

i

i

i

RescueCommunity Manager
Jan 4, 2022, 06:2401/04/22
12/21/20

Do your dailies and free events.  I have to check if it is still a thing but it used to be any unspent even tokens would be converted to A-Coins.  Not sure that is still the case.

As for tournaments it really depends on who is currently playing in your bracket and who you are matched up against.  i would recommend starting at different times of day to see what works best.  I would avoid right before and after reset as there tends to be a lot of high player activity at those times from some of the more engaged players.

Jan 7, 2022, 21:0301/07/22
07/23/20

I saved eventually coin coins on 2 accounts an only got credits.... garbage 

Jan 8, 2022, 03:2601/08/22
01/07/22
Rescue

Do your dailies and free events.  I have to check if it is still a thing but it used to be any unspent even tokens would be converted to A-Coins.  Not sure that is still the case.

As for tournaments it really depends on who is currently playing in your bracket and who you are matched up against.  i would recommend starting at different times of day to see what works best.  I would avoid right before and after reset as there tends to be a lot of high player activity at those times from some of the more engaged players.

Yea I do wonder how to save up for carbines since it costs 7.5k A coins yet we have to upgrade our hanger ranks and buying new pilots since we can't compete with p2w whales 

Jan 8, 2022, 07:0201/08/22
12/07/21
MaMAmiA

Yea I do wonder how to save up for carbines since it costs 7.5k A coins yet we have to upgrade our hanger ranks and buying new pilots since we can't compete with p2w whales 

Keep wondering and keep whinning, ain't no one giving you free stuff 

It just makes you look like an annoying 10 year old asking for a whip LOL

Serioulsy, just play the game and shut up, if you don't like the game, go piss somwhere else, no one owes you anything

Jan 8, 2022, 15:0001/08/22
01/07/22
WTVUA

Serioulsy, just play the game and shut up, if you don't like the game, go piss somwhere else, no one owes you anything

Lol look, I'm not sure what triggered your butthurt but what's the point of you came in and reply on random negative comments regarding the game?

It's your business if you feeling good on the current things but just FYI previously there were tons of people who thought like you (the game is doing well, go play other games blablabla) and they disappeared because obviously they were those who got affected (that's including p2w players)

BTW how you reacted makes you look like what you said too "annoying 10 year old asking for a whip"

Jan 8, 2022, 18:3201/08/22
12/07/21
WTVUA

Plarium toe suckers really like calling dissatisfied players 10 year olds

Jan 9, 2022, 08:4601/09/22
01/07/22
Rescue

Let me help you, the event tokens change to A coins are no longer available. 

So "who you are matched up against" - what kind of timing you suggest to avoid p2w whales? Or what kind of timing you suggest because the during the time frame the matchmaking works nicely? 

Jan 9, 2022, 16:2201/09/22
01/07/22
Rescue

BTW mind fixing the shitty matchmaking and get rid of AFKs first before move on? 

i