All Categories

A needed feature

A needed feature

Search
Dec 27, 2021, 15:3412/27/21
12/27/21

A needed feature

Hey there Devs of mech arena so i've playing mech arena since a long time and a thing i noticed with almost everyone playing is if someone is playing CPC (control point clash) they have a different hangar. But if players want to play 5v5 or 2v2 they change the configuration. Which takes a quite a lot of time for many players. And now with the pilots many players need to change the pilot with the right implants on it, paired to the right mech with right weapons and stuff. So my main suggestion which is think is EXTREMELY NEEDED are HANGARS. Like it would save so much time and will be very convenient. Each hangar should be unlocked at a certain stage like 1 extra hangar at division 5 another at division 3 another at division 1 with main hangar so total 4. It depends to you how many hangar you (Devs) want to add but it should not be less than 3 hangars!!! please!!. And each hangar should be like new hangar. If a player wants Panther with Autocannon in 1 hangar and wants panther with missile rack in another hangar the player should be able to do it.. PLEASE TAKE THIS IN CONSIDERATION and i have discussed with many many players and almost all of them agreed so i think ITS AN EXTREMELY NEEDED FEATURE .
thanks
Guestoo1...  

Views
Comments