All Categories

Aren't you aware the addition of pilots will make matchmaking even harder for you to balance?

Aren't you aware the addition of pilots will make matchmaking even harder for you to balance?

Search
Dec 27, 2021, 02:4012/27/21
12/07/21

I can't believe in the middle of trying to resolve matchmaking, if that's true and you are doing so, you decide to release a feature that changes the balance of the game and will make balancing matchmaking even harder. Just what are you thinking? You want us to think pilots aren't that bad? You've already got us upset over your failure with matchmaking. Now you're making it harder on yourself, and it's gonna take even longer to balance. Are you kidding me?

Views
Comments
Comments
Dec 27, 2021, 05:5212/27/21
Jan 19, 2022, 15:29(edited)
12/22/21

This is why I posted myself that they've now stopped anyone from rating or commenting on the game in the Play store. They have been review bombed below even War Robots for all this and giving us the same excuses and getting called out on it. My personal favorite was Alina saying some players wanted pilots. Ok 200 players say don't go jump from the cliff, 15 say go for it, well they jumped. I'd really love to see what the actual yes/no feedback was.

Dec 27, 2021, 07:2312/27/21
12/07/21
White Fang

This is why I posted myself that they've now stopped anyone from rating or commenting on the game in the Play store. They have been review bombed below even War Robots for all this and giving us the same excuses and getting called out on it. My personal favorite was Alina saying some players wanted pilots. Ok 200 players say don't go jump from the cliff, 15 say go for it, well they jumped. I'd really love to see what the actual yes/no feedback was.

Yeah what the hell were the actual results of the survey? I'd like to know myself. I don't believe most players said yes.