All Categories

This game has to be the most inconsistent match-making game I've ever played lol

This game has to be the most inconsistent match-making game I've ever played lol

Search
Dec 17, 2021, 02:5012/17/21
11/11/21

The past few days, my battles will range from facing 1600 teams to 4600 teams. My hanger is at 2200. Either my bots are doing circles or they're doing their absolute best to just run into me or jump right in front of my shots. I don't get how you want to run stupid competitions and spend your time there, instead of fixing the damn game. 

Views
Comments
Comments
Dec 17, 2021, 05:0412/17/21
03/30/15

i

i

Dec 17, 2021, 05:0512/17/21
03/30/15

Profession tourney. All maxed hanger. Either cheater or paid big bucks. He doesnt belong in the lower profession. He is just farming New players. He knows he can. 

Dec 17, 2021, 12:5012/17/21
Dec 17, 2021, 12:50(edited)
11/14/21

lol... yeah, that guy pulled out the credit card and dumped at least 1k into his account.  

The reluctance of Plarium to do anything about though is directly related to the benefit that person gets by spending massive amounts of money on virtual pixels.... he can rule the world and everyone knows it.  WHALES are who keep these games running so devs continue to cater to them across most games.   Eventually things will even out for that person but it's going to be easy street for the next year or so

RescueCommunity Manager
Dec 17, 2021, 20:0612/17/21
12/21/20
Aimbot

lol... yeah, that guy pulled out the credit card and dumped at least 1k into his account.  

The reluctance of Plarium to do anything about though is directly related to the benefit that person gets by spending massive amounts of money on virtual pixels.... he can rule the world and everyone knows it.  WHALES are who keep these games running so devs continue to cater to them across most games.   Eventually things will even out for that person but it's going to be easy street for the next year or so

Some of this will be addressed in a future update when rarity of mechs and weapons gets decoupled.  

That way if someone on a new account wants to spend to get a mech they can but rather then getting a 4 or 5 star mech with high damage and high health it will be a 1 or 2 star with damage and health more equivalent to their current account rank.

This won't fix everything but it should alleviate some of the competitive disadvantage which is prevelant in the lower brackets.

Dec 18, 2021, 12:5712/18/21
11/14/21
Rescue

Some of this will be addressed in a future update when rarity of mechs and weapons gets decoupled.  

That way if someone on a new account wants to spend to get a mech they can but rather then getting a 4 or 5 star mech with high damage and high health it will be a 1 or 2 star with damage and health more equivalent to their current account rank.

This won't fix everything but it should alleviate some of the competitive disadvantage which is prevelant in the lower brackets.

So this *sounds* good in theory...   Part of this seems to already be in practice because players have noticed low level * offers.  But along with those lowered * offers you also still get the full progress path version offers which defeats the idea of selling someone the appropriate strength version item for their current level.

This solution only works if players are NOT able to obtain the full rank/star version early.   Are there a few more details you can share about how this is planned

RescueCommunity Manager
Dec 18, 2021, 14:5112/18/21
12/21/20
Aimbot

So this *sounds* good in theory...   Part of this seems to already be in practice because players have noticed low level * offers.  But along with those lowered * offers you also still get the full progress path version offers which defeats the idea of selling someone the appropriate strength version item for their current level.

This solution only works if players are NOT able to obtain the full rank/star version early.   Are there a few more details you can share about how this is planned

Good observation.  Only some of the pre-work has been done but it is not fully implimented yet.

Dec 20, 2021, 17:4712/20/21
12/20/21
Rescue

Good observation.  Only some of the pre-work has been done but it is not fully implimented yet.

i

i

So mind sharing what your developers can do against p2w? 1700 vs this hanger?

Dec 22, 2021, 17:1612/22/21
12/22/21
Rescue

Hi Rescue, mind letting me know why I matched with this guy? My squad power is only 1800

i

i

i

i

i

You guys put in pilot nonsense and at the first day it's already a fucked up, either BOTs with overpowered upgraded pilots and mechs or such matchmaking making me (1800) vs 4402????