All Categories

Skinny on the skins

Skinny on the skins

Search
Nov 15, 2021, 00:3511/15/21
11/02/18

Skinny on the skins

The Skins would be more interesting if they did something like added weapon damage or added Protection One to 5%  jump height  Shield protection Ect something unique to each robot

Views
Comments
Comments
Jan 15, 2022, 16:2901/15/22
Jan 15, 2022, 16:30(edited)
04/06/20

Hello, I'm reviving the topic.

We currently have skinnings that we can win or buy:

Paying for just having a different look I find is a bit limiting when you see sales of skins at 15€.

Why not offer players 2 types of skins:

One with only the aspect, and a second that would give additional buffs?

What do you think of the idea? 

Bonjour, je relance le sujet.

Nous avons actuellement des habillages que nous pouvons gagner ou acheter :

Payer pour juste avoir un look différents je trouve que c'est un peu limite quand on voit des ventes de skin à 15€.

Pourquoi ne pas proposer aux joueurs 2 types de skins :

Un avec uniquement l'aspect, et un deuxième qui donnerait des buffs supplémentaires ?

Que pensez-vous de l'idée ?

Jan 16, 2022, 06:2501/16/22
01/07/22
Wangie

Hello, I'm reviving the topic.

We currently have skinnings that we can win or buy:

Paying for just having a different look I find is a bit limiting when you see sales of skins at 15€.

Why not offer players 2 types of skins:

One with only the aspect, and a second that would give additional buffs?

What do you think of the idea? 

Bonjour, je relance le sujet.

Nous avons actuellement des habillages que nous pouvons gagner ou acheter :

Payer pour juste avoir un look différents je trouve que c'est un peu limite quand on voit des ventes de skin à 15€.

Pourquoi ne pas proposer aux joueurs 2 types de skins :

Un avec uniquement l'aspect, et un deuxième qui donnerait des buffs supplémentaires ?

Que pensez-vous de l'idée ?

That's gonna make p2w issue worse because whales that dumped tons of money in upgrades and pilots will definitely dump even more money for skins that give buff / better effects. What the community facing is p2w whales dominating the tournaments so the main concern should be separate whales from f2p players or at least let those whales face those with late game mech or weapons.

Imagine, you not gonna like it when the best hanger you have is maybe guardian / Zephyr without carbine fighting those with pink stars killshot / 6* Redox and 6* carbine 12, not to mention most of these whales have legendary pilots and implants while we have only rare and epics that not upgraded 

F2p players are struggling facing such opponents and it's super demoralising yet the developers tend to close eyes on this because they don't give a fuck on f2p players.

Jan 16, 2022, 15:1101/16/22
08/19/21

I  agree  regarding  the  skins  providing benefits to  the bots.    Like  energy  beam  deflection,  sensor  absorbing,  kinetic weapons  resistance,  etc.    I  have  made  this  same  request.  Otherwis,  skins  are  worthles.    

Concern about  P2W  could  be  mitigated  by  not  permitting  the  skins  to  be  upgraded.    They  are aquired  at  a  set  capability and  remain  there.