All Categories

So you're actually letting players test matchmaking

Search
Nov 12, 2021, 20:4911/12/21
08/12/21

I didn't think you would do it. But here you are. This is probably one of the most important improvements to the game. Still need to fix AI, but to have players test matchmaking is awesome.

Views
Comments
Comments
Nov 13, 2021, 20:5811/13/21
Nov 13, 2021, 21:01(edited)
08/12/21

All you had to do with matchmaking was make it based on squad power and try to get more players in a match. Maybe give longer matchmaking times. Maybe if you have higher level players with lower level players, try to get some of the higher level players on both sides. Somehow I didn't have any unfair matches yesterday, but it still wasn't fun. Well there was 1 kinda unfair match. Somehow got against someone with 2 power mechs. But the bots. You just made the bots more OP. And now they push like crazy. Cheetahs and zephyrs and surge and brickhouse everywhere. Being frozen repeatedly and blown up by those super damaging mines. Still hardly any real players. I thought you had hundreds of thousands of daily active players. Where are they all then?

You need to aim at making bots less frustrating, and ultimately get them out of our games. The things like blocking your shots and pushing you out of the way are just a bigger problem now. Along with them being frustrating to deal with. They still all have that stupid accuracy so they all use stasis beams and long arms and railguns and javelins and disc launchers now.

Dec 2, 2021, 21:4712/02/21
Dec 2, 2021, 21:49(edited)
08/12/21

It's been long enough since the matchmaking test started you haven't done anything about it or said anything about it and players are getting frustrated every day.

What the hell is the hold up? You don't need a month long matchmaking test. Guys we tell you ALL THE TIME what the problem is and what needs to change and YOU STILL CAN'T FIGURE IT OUT SOMEHOW?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

AlinaCommunity Manager
Dec 15, 2021, 14:4612/15/21
05/21/19

I'm sorry I might have missed your comments before, Pilot. I know it's a bit later, but let me reply to your concerns. 

Yes, we set up A/B tests and we let our players test the changes. However, sometimes it takes more time than you might want it to last. We need to collect as much data as possible to analyze it afterwards.  

Dec 25, 2021, 19:0012/25/21
Dec 25, 2021, 19:02(edited)
12/22/21
Alina

I'm sorry I might have missed your comments before, Pilot. I know it's a bit later, but let me reply to your concerns. 

Yes, we set up A/B tests and we let our players test the changes. However, sometimes it takes more time than you might want it to last. We need to collect as much data as possible to analyze it afterwards.  

i

i

Just freaking fix it instead of testing with different versions since you guys not giving a damn at the results and datas. STOP MAKING STUPUD EXCUSES TO DEFEND YOUR UNNECESSARY "WORKING ON IT" AND "IT'S NOT EASY TO TWEAK" how the heck that this guy matched 2 times with me that we already know the fcuking result which is this is a fcuking p2w whale account? Can't you guys seperate whales into another brackets? The matchmaking is already a mess yet you stupid retarded morons implemented pilots that even causes more p2w (LOOK AT HIS PILOT UPGRADES) 

Basically you guys are not that stupid that need those unreliable datas because what posted in this forum is already enough to let you know what's the fcuking wrong with this game.

Dec 27, 2021, 02:4412/27/21
Dec 27, 2021, 02:45(edited)
12/07/21
Alina

Data regarding what? DATA REGARDING WHAT?! How many times does this have to be asked?