All Categories

Is this game to greedy??

Is this game to greedy??

Search
Sep 27, 2021, 08:1309/27/21
08/29/21

Is this game to greedy??

First of all, don't mind pay to play games as it supports the devs and the continued 

But to level up ANY mech or weapon to a different band takes A-coins and not a little but a lot. New mechs and weapons require A-coins with no options to buy with the currency 

I saw carbine 8 for $74 AUD which is the price of carbine 12 for $142!! Is this for 

Anyone who buys these at this price are plain 

Why isn't there an option to use the earned currency as well as using A-coins to buy new 

Why not include a currency exchange of in game currency for 

I grind and do all the daily and weekly missions but cannot progress without spending unreasonable amounts of 

Views
Comments
Comments
AlinaCommunity Manager
Sep 30, 2021, 11:3609/30/21
05/21/19

Hey there! Like in most F2P games, in-game purchases in Mech Arena are optional. We’re constantly adding Events and Challenges that reward active players with game currency to make sure they can develop their Squad faster.

Oct 1, 2021, 23:4310/01/21
03/30/15

Go play War Robots come back to compare.

Oct 2, 2021, 05:3310/02/21
08/29/21

Greed is greed bro. Doesn't matter if one is slightly worse than another...

Dec 5, 2021, 21:1612/05/21
12/03/21
Necrobeanie

Go play War Robots come back to compare.

What you think about this statement now you think "war robots is worse" is still a fair point to make?

Dec 8, 2021, 09:3412/08/21
Dec 15, 2021, 14:13(edited)
11/09/21
Alina

Hey there! Like in most F2P games, in-game purchases in Mech Arena are optional. We’re constantly adding Events and Challenges that reward active players with game currency to make sure they can develop their Squad faster.

But if we choose not to buy, we will be match with those p2w whales, so how?

And about your events, obviously those p2w whales are going to dominate it - so what's the difference?

If you guys do care (obviously no), please at least don't put my opponent BOTs having statis beam 16 with paragon 20 while my teammates are using pulse cannon 4s on lancers / thermal lance 4s on juggernauts 

[Edited] Dear Player, your post violated our Forum Rules & Guidelines (1.2), so your message was edited a bit. Please make sure to follow the forum rules in future. This time it's just a warning. More serious measures might be taken in future. Thank you for your understanding! 

Dec 8, 2021, 12:5212/08/21
09/12/20

I've been playing this game for a while, there aren't really that many whales. You are actually fighting bots 99% of the time and if you watch them carefully by tracking how they move they actually move 2-3x faster when not in line of sight with heavy mechs often outflanking you in a fast / light mech. Their weapons also do much more damage than their ranks indicate and they often use beam weapons or other rapid fire weapons.

I liked it better 3 months ago when bots were actually in line with real players and the 1 in 1000 player whales were easy to spot by their high kills and high rank mechs / weapons.

This game had potential.

AlinaCommunity Manager
Dec 15, 2021, 14:1612/15/21
05/21/19
Midnight

I've been playing this game for a while, there aren't really that many whales. You are actually fighting bots 99% of the time and if you watch them carefully by tracking how they move they actually move 2-3x faster when not in line of sight with heavy mechs often outflanking you in a fast / light mech. Their weapons also do much more damage than their ranks indicate and they often use beam weapons or other rapid fire weapons.

I liked it better 3 months ago when bots were actually in line with real players and the 1 in 1000 player whales were easy to spot by their high kills and high rank mechs / weapons.

This game had potential.

Thanks for your constructive feedback. I can see you're disappointed. The phrase about our potential impressed me a lot 😢 

Speaking of our bots, we understand they might be overpowered in some cases. AI is a hard thing to make it balanced, but the team is working on it. 

Dec 15, 2021, 21:3212/15/21
12/15/21
Alina

You can't win against people who pays in this game.

Look at your Battle Pass for example. What can you see? a lot of boxes, a lot of parts and good money and to camuflage everything you put some skins.

Compare this Battle Pass to the CoDM one. CoDM BP (I'm going to refer the Battle Pass as BP now) is full of cosmetic items if you bought the premium one, if you not you can still get the new gun and the new ability. In Mech Arena you win the 30% of the premium BP if you don't want to pay. But let's be real here, 24 parts against 36 from the beggining of the BP or Silver boxes against the Gold boxes, Gold boxes have like 50% more parts and items than Silver boxes and if you put that with +36 parts in a BP that you can complete playing some games (idk maybe 20 games with ranked matches) it is pretty unfair and p2w but not THAT garbage as War Robots. Still unfair tho😂

Dec 17, 2021, 01:3112/17/21
11/12/21

Aussie?

You should join our new Aussie clan

NEMESIS Clan - [NME]

Nemesis is an Australia/New Zealand based clan but anyone is welcome!

Our focus is on teamwork and having fun while strengthening your skills as a player.

-No minimum level requirements.

-[NME] Clan tag

-Boosted Discord server - Chat, voice chat, learn, organise squads, custom matches and make new friends

-Free voice communications via Discord.

-18+ Adults only.

-Tips - Our Leaders have vast experience in mobile and online gaming. (Leaders of the number 1  Ranked Tacticool clan in Australia)

-Be respectful to everyone and follow the clan rules.

-Have fun!

More Info

Discord: https://discord.gg/spF5RSyJAV

Dec 23, 2021, 03:0512/23/21
Dec 23, 2021, 03:06(edited)
12/22/21
Alina

Thanks for your constructive feedback. I can see you're disappointed. The phrase about our potential impressed me a lot 😢 

Speaking of our bots, we understand they might be overpowered in some cases. AI is a hard thing to make it balanced, but the team is working on it. 

Yea yea yea, AI and matchmaking are always "too hard to tweak or fix" the hardest part is because YOU GUYS REFUSE TO FIX IT

i

i

Fighting 2300 with a teammate of 939? Nice match. How about ask @Rescue to help in this issue?