All Categories

Better abilities for higher levels

Search
May 5, 2021, 13:2205/05/21
02/25/21

As I continue progressing in the game I am starting to see a few things that would benefit everyone (including developers pocket books).  Something as simple as a faster ability cooldown as yout level up a mech would be a nice incentive and could be applied to weapons relode speed as well.  The only mech I have that gets a better ability as you level up is killshot (the damage increses everytime you level up).  Extended ability times would also be an easy and subtle way to impliment more incentives.  Another thing would be making the abilities for mechs that are rare, exotic and legendary a little better than mechs that are more common.  My biggest complaint with this is the Ares shiled ability.  When compared to the Juggernaut which is a common mech, it fails miserabley.  If Ares loses its shield right away then the timer for the shield needs to run out, THEN the cooldown timer needs the restk, essentially making it a double reset when compared the the Juggernaut.  feel free the throw out more examples and ideas.  

Thanks for taking the time to read this.  Battle on pilots.  

Views
Comments
Comments
Dec 6, 2022, 22:1012/06/22
Dec 6, 2022, 22:11(edited)
12/06/22

I didn'read a single word of your post so don't thank me!

FlooCommunity Manager
Dec 7, 2022, 13:3712/07/22
02/04/22

beer30mn, thank you very much for sharing your thoughts on the Mechs' abilities 🧐

Dec 13, 2022, 05:4812/13/22
09/14/20

Yeah, i was thinking aboit a solution to ares.

have a substantially diminished returns reduced cooldown for using the sheilds for a long time.

like for example, ten seconds wil reduce a second on the cool down, and you can eventually get a quick reset if you somehow survive long enough.

it should be balanced since there are ways to destroy or damage the mech without concern for the sheilds, and you would have to survive 150 minites for the 15 seconds of cool down removed.

it wont happen much for a full reset, and you can make it to where it must break and be manually triggered still.

Dec 13, 2022, 05:4912/13/22
09/14/20
Floo

beer30mn, thank you very much for sharing your thoughts on the Mechs' abilities 🧐

Hey, what about my inputs? Above.

I didn't think about you even seeing this unless quoting you  until i was done.