All Categories

Friends list way too small

Search
Apr 4, 2021, 06:2704/04/21
01/22/21

so I've managed to accumulate an abundance of serious players whom I battle with on nearly a daily basis , and i reached the 100 player max a long time ago , and I find that I have to drop good players , just to make room for other really good  players/previous enemys,  and often I get invites from people id love to play some rounds with, but can't because I can't axe  🪓  more players from my list, plus I'm getting requests from people who have started watching my channel and want in on some action too. I think an expansion of the friends list is gonna be a must , there are a lot of people in clans that haven't got the room for others on thier list , the whole thing is kinda crazy . Please help us developers , we don't wanna lose or turn down any more pilots , only the Devs can save us now . 

Views
Comments
Comments
RescueCommunity Manager
Apr 5, 2021, 13:4104/05/21
12/21/20

Connecting through your facebook account will allow you to invite any Facebook friends.  Currently, that is the only way to expand the friendslist beyond the current cap.

Apr 10, 2021, 20:2604/10/21
01/22/21

so your saying that people on my fb list , but not on my in game list , are able to be added to team battles? If so , how ? 

Apr 19, 2021, 05:5604/19/21
01/22/21

Follow thru. I could use some closure on this , otherwise I'll have to start axing ppl, to make room , then reaxe them so I can reinvite the previous tenant of said spot on list . Sad day for mech arena 

RescueCommunity Manager
Apr 19, 2021, 14:0604/19/21
12/21/20

If you did not connect the game with Facebook before, do the following: launch the game - More - Settings - Log in with Facebook - Put in your Facebook profile data - See if you could log into your sector. If you succeeded, that means that you have connected your guest sector to Facebook. 

Facebook freinds are automatically added to your friends list after you connect your game account to Facebook.  While the cap is 100 in-game friends the the number of Facebook friends is unlimited so the list will go above 100. 

Apr 21, 2021, 22:2404/21/21
01/22/21

but if I try to add in game players , I won't be able to , because the fb friends are not removable, albeit temporarily,  so that I can add to my limited in game list, because the refresh fb button adds them to the 100 list. I've had 100 for a while, but eventually I have to get rid of someone, to make room for a new great player I've met in game or through existing friends , if we could have a separate list that anyone on fb would be in and then a in-game only list,  that would be prime. If not , i and the rest of the community will have to make due , its merely a suggestion,  won't stop me from playing , way to fun 

RescueCommunity Manager
Apr 22, 2021, 13:5404/22/21
12/21/20
phakor

but if I try to add in game players , I won't be able to , because the fb friends are not removable, albeit temporarily,  so that I can add to my limited in game list, because the refresh fb button adds them to the 100 list. I've had 100 for a while, but eventually I have to get rid of someone, to make room for a new great player I've met in game or through existing friends , if we could have a separate list that anyone on fb would be in and then a in-game only list,  that would be prime. If not , i and the rest of the community will have to make due , its merely a suggestion,  won't stop me from playing , way to fun 

It is actually a pretty common ask on Discord in #suggestion_voting.  I believe the Devs said it will be addressed after global launch as there is something related to being approved on Google Play that will make it easier.

I assume that means there is something that is not Live yet but will be and is going to address the issue.

Apr 25, 2021, 15:0504/25/21
01/22/21

Thanks , that would be awesome,  I'd prefer to play with pilots , rather than have to turn them down . 

May 4, 2021, 15:5705/04/21
11/29/20

Hello mech arena suppoters !

I hope you  are doing well ☺

It is biggest achievement that you update mech arena almost see the update of mech arena in 2018 now it fabulous in 2021.

But there was an little problem with mech arena. That is the tickets Yes! You put tickets purchasing in store with A-coins right!!! But there was a big problem you not think about noob they can't score very well and also they don't know to purchasing tickets.

If there a player that player 24 hours it score is higher that the noob. Maybe 22,000 or 10,000

From now that was a big problem noob player can't recieve the 1200 or 400 A-coins. Never ever

So my main purpose is to remove purchasing tickets.

If you remove tickets noob player can taste the fruit of 1200 or 400 A-coins.

I hope you understand

Mech Arena player,

Kavy

AlinaCommunity Manager
May 6, 2021, 11:3305/06/21
05/21/19
kavy2550

Hello mech arena suppoters !

I hope you  are doing well ☺

It is biggest achievement that you update mech arena almost see the update of mech arena in 2018 now it fabulous in 2021.

But there was an little problem with mech arena. That is the tickets Yes! You put tickets purchasing in store with A-coins right!!! But there was a big problem you not think about noob they can't score very well and also they don't know to purchasing tickets.

If there a player that player 24 hours it score is higher that the noob. Maybe 22,000 or 10,000

From now that was a big problem noob player can't recieve the 1200 or 400 A-coins. Never ever

So my main purpose is to remove purchasing tickets.

If you remove tickets noob player can taste the fruit of 1200 or 400 A-coins.

I hope you understand

Mech Arena player,

Kavy

Hello, Kavy! Thanks for your kind words 🤗  We're glad that our community sees how much the game has improved and developed. Regarding your concern, do you think that the price for the Tickets is too high for beginners? Or did I get it wrong?