All Categories

Just why?

Just why?

Search
Apr 4, 2024, 02:4404/04/24
08/29/22

Just why?

Why do I keep facing opponents with 1000+ power more than me?

Why does it seem like the bots on my team are getting dumber and weaker the more I win?

Why does it feel like the battles are being rigged against me everytime I get a high winstreak?

please tell me, because it's not fun if I have literaly no chance of winning. (I'ts even worse when you're the one who compleatly overpoweres your opponent. like, I'ts not even remotely fun if your opponents are 50% weaker than you any you can just Blitz them)

(P.S. no I'm not going to just spend money on the game, I'ts not worth it)

Views
Comments
Comments
Apr 4, 2024, 06:3404/04/24
04/03/24

Quit complaining get good I'd understand if you were complaining about them putting pay to win weaponry on bots considering the weaponry is behind a paywall and they're allowing bots to use them just to give the bots an upper hand that would be an argument worth making but even then it just sounds like a skill issue on your 

CrystalDrewCommunity Manager
Apr 4, 2024, 14:1404/04/24
02/10/23

Hello there! Our team is constantly working on improvements to the matchmaking system. Surely, sometimes, it can perform somewhat incorrectly due to the flexible balance we have and abusers who are trying to trick it. Nonetheless, we are developing ways to prevent such conditions!

For now, you may try shuffling your Hangar a bit and team up with your friends who have approximately the same SP compared to yours. Try to make Matchmaking work for you! 

Bots in the game can be strong and have good equipment or underperform as well, but they don't think as deeply as real players. We're working on making AI more advanced so that it can act more like real people. 

Apr 4, 2024, 18:0904/04/24
08/29/22
Diggle Farner

Quit complaining get good I'd understand if you were complaining about them putting pay to win weaponry on bots considering the weaponry is behind a paywall and they're allowing bots to use them just to give the bots an upper hand that would be an argument worth making but even then it just sounds like a skill issue on your 

yes. . . I'ts a skill issue when I lose while getting 50% of the kills/captures for my team and MVP, and most kills ,and I'm the only real person on my team (actualy there is another person but they are a noob so I'm not counting them), and I'm against 2 pay to win players who both have 3500 power when my power is 2400.

Also I wasn't mentioning the opposing bots because bots are stupid and easy to kill, even when they are over powered. But that does not explain why the opposing bots are given much stronger mechs/weppons than my teams bots

There are some maches where it is literaly impossible for me to win just because of the shear power difference and I'ts anoying because it always seems to happen when I have a high winstreak and I'm doing a quest that requires a high winstreak

Apr 8, 2024, 13:5204/08/24
02/10/23
Hunydont

yes. . . I'ts a skill issue when I lose while getting 50% of the kills/captures for my team and MVP, and most kills ,and I'm the only real person on my team (actualy there is another person but they are a noob so I'm not counting them), and I'm against 2 pay to win players who both have 3500 power when my power is 2400.

Also I wasn't mentioning the opposing bots because bots are stupid and easy to kill, even when they are over powered. But that does not explain why the opposing bots are given much stronger mechs/weppons than my teams bots

There are some maches where it is literaly impossible for me to win just because of the shear power difference and I'ts anoying because it always seems to happen when I have a high winstreak and I'm doing a quest that requires a high winstreak

Hi there! Bots in the game can be strong and have good equipment, but they don't think as deeply as real players. We're working on making AI more advanced so that it can act more like real people.

Our team is constantly working on improvements to the matchmaking system. Surely, sometimes, it can perform somewhat incorrectly due to the flexible balance we have and abusers who are trying to trick it. Nonetheless, we are developing ways to prevent such conditions! For now, we'd recommend you shuffle your Hangar a bit and team up with your friends who have approximately the same SP compared to yours. Try to make Matchmaking work for you! 

Apr 9, 2024, 20:3204/09/24
Apr 9, 2024, 20:33(edited)
04/03/24
Hunydont

Dude just quit complaining and accept that it's a pay to win game if you put enough money in it you will win pretty much every match if you don't put any money on it you are going to eventually inevitably going  lose matches suck it up deal with it stop complaining you f****** brain dead moronic noob

Apr 10, 2024, 12:5604/10/24
02/10/23
Diggle Farner

Dude just quit complaining and accept that it's a pay to win game if you put enough money in it you will win pretty much every match if you don't put any money on it you are going to eventually inevitably going  lose matches suck it up deal with it stop complaining you f****** brain dead moronic noob

Hello! Let's respect other participants of the forum and stop calling others offensive words. We have the forum rules, so I call you not to violate them to keep the conversations here productive.

Don't forget that paying in Mech Arena is optional. It speeds up one's progress and provides early access to the novelties, but it doesn't guarantee winning. 

Apr 12, 2024, 08:1504/12/24
01/09/23

Another useless repeated answer from the manager,

Apr 15, 2024, 14:5804/15/24
02/10/23
Blackflag

Another useless repeated answer from the manager,

🤔🤔