All Categories

THE TRUTH'

THE TRUTH'

Search
Apr 1, 2024, 07:5104/01/24
01/24/16

THE TRUTH'

B LIE AS ALWAYS. you banned and deleted posts from players who have been registered in plarium for more than 10 years, and you banned them by saying that they created accounts, after they were banned from another account... even though they had been created in plarium for more than 10 years years.. first of all it is legitimate to create another account, since palrium allows it. and he never banned the creation of multiple accounts.. so already here you acted against the law and your own rules.. secondly you deleted posts about true and fair topics, just because they were too truthful about the management of the game. .. the forum is full of criticism about you and the game, can't you see it's a failure? you're just a hypocrite. who continues to tell lies, deceiving the players... you've been repeating the same words for years. you are fake and weak, and the only weapon you have to vent your anger is banning and deleting. 

Views
Comments
Comments
Apr 1, 2024, 11:1404/01/24
Apr 1, 2024, 11:17(edited)
04/01/23

Stop blaming and attacking CrystalDrew!

He is just the Community-manager. He says what the higher-ups order him too say. He is just doing his job and he is probably doing the best he can, it isn't like you are doing any better.

Also the players you mentioned did a thing called: "ban-evading". Having multiple accounts is allowed, but ban-evading isn't.

To be honest, the only problem that i'm seeing here is you attacking CrystalDrew.

Apr 1, 2024, 15:4704/01/24
01/24/16

It's simple if you get scammed and your money is stolen, (what happens when they nerf weapons and mechs >) the director of the community is the representative... so when you talk to him, it is understood that you are referring to the person who decides. you don't know how a delegated representative works?? he reflects society, and therefore nothing is transparent, no one criticizes C.D. but the system....so when you talk to him and talk through him...and talk about the problems, no one gets around a BAN, I see you don't understand, ban someone with the justification that...a new one has been created account after a ban, IT'S NOT TRUE, because they are accounts already created 7-8-10 years ago... and banning just because you're talking about truthful topics is total dishonesty, and you have the fear that the new ones read and run away. here's the precise reason, that's why they remove the posts, and ban with absurd reasons that aren't true.... banning for insults ok, offenses etc.. but not because we're talking about serious topics..

Apr 1, 2024, 15:5204/01/24
01/24/16

I'm someone who decides they don't listen to C.D. it's just a sedative, it doesn't report anything, and it only follows orders.... but maybe you're used to being submissive... sorry... and you're too young to understand PLARIUM... from the first BAN I stopped spend . before I spent around 200 euros. monthly, but the first BAN is useless, without a specific purpose, and without first asking for a right of defense, just because it was indicated by another player... ,,, IT HAS PROVEN THAT YOU MUST NOT TRUST INCORRECT PEOPLE, ban without a trial, without a defense is against the law, but they did it. so I stopped.. and it seems right to me, palrium doesn't care, violate the rules first, one runs away 2 arrive.. they know it doesn't give a damn about you, about me. or others... remember the purpose of a game is to entertain, but here there is nothing fun anymore...

Apr 1, 2024, 16:2904/01/24
Apr 1, 2024, 16:30(edited)
04/01/23
P.1HH Hammerhead Unmanned Aeri

I'm someone who decides they don't listen to C.D. it's just a sedative, it doesn't report anything, and it only follows orders.... but maybe you're used to being submissive... sorry... and you're too young to understand PLARIUM... from the first BAN I stopped spend . before I spent around 200 euros. monthly, but the first BAN is useless, without a specific purpose, and without first asking for a right of defense, just because it was indicated by another player... ,,, IT HAS PROVEN THAT YOU MUST NOT TRUST INCORRECT PEOPLE, ban without a trial, without a defense is against the law, but they did it. so I stopped.. and it seems right to me, palrium doesn't care, violate the rules first, one runs away 2 arrive.. they know it doesn't give a damn about you, about me. or others... remember the purpose of a game is to entertain, but here there is nothing fun anymore...

If you wanna be mad at someone (because of the current state of the game), be mad at the parent-company (the company that owns Plarium, which is a gambling company by the way). But stop blaming CrystalDrew, the mods and the devs. They are all just following a company-policy set up by the parent-company, if they don't, they get fired.

If you are sooooooooo mad, than why don't you just quit the game?

Apr 1, 2024, 16:3304/01/24
04/01/23
P.1HH Hammerhead Unmanned Aeri

It's simple if you get scammed and your money is stolen, (what happens when they nerf weapons and mechs >) the director of the community is the representative... so when you talk to him, it is understood that you are referring to the person who decides. you don't know how a delegated representative works?? he reflects society, and therefore nothing is transparent, no one criticizes C.D. but the system....so when you talk to him and talk through him...and talk about the problems, no one gets around a BAN, I see you don't understand, ban someone with the justification that...a new one has been created account after a ban, IT'S NOT TRUE, because they are accounts already created 7-8-10 years ago... and banning just because you're talking about truthful topics is total dishonesty, and you have the fear that the new ones read and run away. here's the precise reason, that's why they remove the posts, and ban with absurd reasons that aren't true.... banning for insults ok, offenses etc.. but not because we're talking about serious topics..

If i have 2 accounts and both are 10 years old, i get banned on one and i then use the other account, i would still be ban-evading.

Ever thought about that the players you mentioned might be banned for a other reason than the comment/post you saw?

CrystalDrewCommunity Manager
Apr 4, 2024, 13:3904/04/24
02/10/23
Peulut

Stop blaming and attacking CrystalDrew!

He is just the Community-manager. He says what the higher-ups order him too say. He is just doing his job and he is probably doing the best he can, it isn't like you are doing any better.

Also the players you mentioned did a thing called: "ban-evading". Having multiple accounts is allowed, but ban-evading isn't.

To be honest, the only problem that i'm seeing here is you attacking CrystalDrew.

Thanks a lot for your support @Peulut. I appreciate it!

CrystalDrewCommunity Manager
Apr 4, 2024, 13:4504/04/24
02/10/23

Hello! I've already explained to you many times what the issue is. You are constantly violating many rules of our community:

• You use a lot of explicit language. Sometimes, it contains all of your topics and doesn't have any grounded criticism or stuff. It's basically just a hate speech.
  • Almost all of your messages contain a rude tone of voice and offend me, my colleagues, and other participants of the forum. In fact, nobody in my memory somehow was rude or offended you.
  • After I ban you, you will come back on an alter account and continue doing the violations you provided above. No matter whether your accounts are old or new, in this way, you are just trying to find a loophole in the rules. If you'd stop behaving in such a way, I would stop banning you - but currently, I don't see any grounds for it, especially after all that you are sending in my private messages.