All Categories

Brickhouse isn't Legendary

Search
Mar 17, 2024, 15:0903/17/24
04/01/23

Brickhouse is NOT a Legendary mech, far from it.

Brickhouse's ability involves being close to a teammate, this on it's could maybe be fine, except he is too slow to keep up with almost any mech in this game. The fact that he has too stay very close to a teammate is also not very great because having 2 mechs very close to each other doesn't work out very well most of the time.

He is the slowest mech in the game and the biggest. This combined makes him a easy target to take out, even tho his HP is pretty high. Because he is so wide, shooting in certain small places (mainly 2vs2 maps) is harder because the shots would just hit the walls next to you.

Brickhouse is in my opinion mid and not Legendary, he is even worse than almost all Epic Mechs.

He needs a buff. His speed needs to be increased and his ability also needs a change.

Views
Comments
Comments
Mar 17, 2024, 17:2803/17/24
12/30/23

Ye I got brickhouse on my main a while ago, and he was just about able to hold his own weight, but then the grade update came along. 

I use disc 8s with him, and they used to be pretty good. Disc was then balanced, and now he's the worst mech in my hangar by far, much worse than my rare tengu with rare fragment guns. 

Chungus needs a buff fr. 

BUT TENGU NEEDS ONE MORE OK

#BUFFTENGU