All Categories

Lmao

Lmao

Search
Mar 12, 2024, 21:3903/12/24
12/30/23

Lmao

I was going to post about buffing tengu on my main, but I got banned lmao. 

(no hate or anything) 

Views
Comments
Comments
CrystalDrewCommunity Manager
Mar 13, 2024, 10:5103/13/24
02/10/23

Hello! Currently, we don't plan any new rebalances in the near future. Nonetheless, which adjustments would you like to make for Tengu? We will consider your suggestions.

Mar 13, 2024, 16:1703/13/24
12/30/23
CrystalDrew

Hello! Currently, we don't plan any new rebalances in the near future. Nonetheless, which adjustments would you like to make for Tengu? We will consider your suggestions.

I stated in my post that we obviously won't get a buff for the original tengu, but I suggested a new tengu, named Hidezo (tengu's in-development code name I believe). 

I'll try to keep it short, but here are my ideas for one:

Hidezo would be a legendary scout mech, with 24 energy and moving at about 25-27 kph, as tengu wasn't exactly very fast. Hp wise, he would have more than other legandary scouts, as he was quite tanky. (~200k, about the same as Hemlock) 

His ability would be very similar to skystrike, but with a few differences. 

1. Similar to how Tengu has a small window where he's immune to shock pulse, to put it to the next level, while he's airborne from his jump, he will be immune to everything, be it damage, debuffs. (of course not system crash). 

2. Upon landing, Hidezo would get a few seconds of eclipse-like stealth, making him immune to all effects besides EMP, marked, implosion, and daze.

3. Hidezo would have the same vertical jump height as lancer, so he could reach the same places.. 

4. The impact would would hit all hostile mechs within a 15 metre radius with stasis and overheat, for the same duration as Hidezo's stealth. It would deal high damage, probably around the same as Nomad's dash, though the exact number is up for debate, whether less or more. 

5. He would look very similar to the old tengu, mainly because of how much I love that design, but maybe with a more rough and tough vibe

:) 

CrystalDrewCommunity Manager
Mar 13, 2024, 16:2803/13/24
02/10/23
SquareCubeLaw

I stated in my post that we obviously won't get a buff for the original tengu, but I suggested a new tengu, named Hidezo (tengu's in-development code name I believe). 

Hidezo would be a legendary scout mech, with 24 energy and moving at about 25-27 kph, as tengu wasn't exactly very fast. Hp wise, he would have more than other legandary scouts, as he was quite tanky. (~200k, about the same as Hemlock) 

1. Similar to how Tengu has a small window where he's immune to shock pulse, to put it to the next level, while he's airborne from his jump, he will be immune to everything, be it damage, debuffs. (of course not system crash). 

2. Upon landing, Hidezo would get a few seconds of eclipse-like stealth, making him immune to all effects besides EMP, marked, implosion, and daze.

3. Hidezo would have the same vertical jump height as lancer, so he could reach the same places.. 

4. The impact would would hit all hostile mechs within a 15 metre radius with stasis and overheat, for the same duration as Hidezo's stealth. It would deal high damage, probably around the same as Nomad's dash, though the exact number is up for debate, whether less or more. 

5. He would look very similar to the old tengu, mainly because of how much I love that design, but maybe with a more rough and tough vibe

Sounds interesting! Will take your suggestion into account 😉

Currently, many Mechs are under development and it's not excluded that something similar to your concept will appear in the game!

Mar 14, 2024, 14:0903/14/24
04/01/23
SquareCubeLaw

I would like to bring in some changes to your idea.

1. Instead of being invincible to DMG (which would be broken), he instead would get 50% DMG when getting hit, similair to Nomad after a dash.

2. I would only make him immune to Overheat, he would still have stealth.

3. I would add that if you press the ability button again while jumping, Hidezo would send himself downwards instantly.

4. I would replace Overheat and Stasis with System Crash, it also won't do alot of DMG, i would say 50k at max.

Mar 14, 2024, 18:1203/14/24
12/30/23
Peulut

I would like to bring in some changes to your idea.

1. Instead of being invincible to DMG (which would be broken), he instead would get 50% DMG when getting hit, similair to Nomad after a dash.

2. I would only make him immune to Overheat, he would still have stealth.

3. I would add that if you press the ability button again while jumping, Hidezo would send himself downwards instantly.

4. I would replace Overheat and Stasis with System Crash, it also won't do alot of DMG, i would say 50k at max.

Remember the dmg resistance would only last not even a second. 

Also system crash is kinda guardian's thing