All Categories

Prices are insane

Prices are insane

Search
Feb 25, 2024, 18:5902/25/24
01/14/23

Prices are insane

Mechs and weapon prices risen twice. This is not fair.

i

i

Views
Comments
Comments
Feb 25, 2024, 20:5802/25/24
03/30/23

Totally agree. It become a pay to play game.

CrystalDrewCommunity Manager
Feb 26, 2024, 12:2902/26/24
02/10/23

Hello! Paying in Mech Arena is optional. It speeds up one's progress and provides early access to the novelties, but it doesn't guarantee winning. 

Feb 27, 2024, 11:5802/27/24
08/16/15

payment is optional, but who knows why I have young opponents with 20k, 30k kills, and 7 star weapons and they kill everyone, the pay to win philosophy and currently the palrium policy, yes. It's optional, but if you don't pay you're always 4 steps behind. so this game is, pay and win...simple. There is no right balance, everyone knows it....

Feb 27, 2024, 12:3402/27/24
02/10/23
LXI-blakrein

payment is optional, but who knows why I have young opponents with 20k, 30k kills, and 7 star weapons and they kill everyone, the pay to win philosophy and currently the palrium policy, yes. It's optional, but if you don't pay you're always 4 steps behind. so this game is, pay and win...simple. There is no right balance, everyone knows it....

Our team is constantly working on improvements to the matchmaking system. Surely, sometimes, it can perform somewhat incorrectly due to the flexible balance we have and abusers who are trying to trick it. Nonetheless, we are developing ways to prevent such conditions!

For now, we'd recommend you shuffle your Hangar a bit and team up with your friends who have approximately the same SP compared to yours. Try to make Matchmaking work for you! 

Feb 27, 2024, 18:5402/27/24
08/16/15

sometimes ?? all games opponents with at least 2.5k 3 stronger than me, you say maybe?, remember that when someone writes on the forum and complains, what can be a reason... you've been repeating this for too long. but the facts demonstrate a completely different story. all games even opponents much stronger than 3 k power... then the system works like this there is no doubt... and I don't want to empty my pockets for a corrupt and unbalanced game... remember that...

Feb 28, 2024, 12:2302/28/24
Feb 28, 2024, 12:23(edited)
02/10/23
LXI-blakrein

sometimes ?? all games opponents with at least 2.5k 3 stronger than me, you say maybe?, remember that when someone writes on the forum and complains, what can be a reason... you've been repeating this for too long. but the facts demonstrate a completely different story. all games even opponents much stronger than 3 k power... then the system works like this there is no doubt... and I don't want to empty my pockets for a corrupt and unbalanced game... remember that...

I trust you and confirm that it's absolutely possible. Nonetheless, I recommend you to follow the advice from my previous message as it really may make the tables turn!

Feb 28, 2024, 16:5702/28/24
08/16/15

I only know that even now, after 5 games, 4 lost, always in the last minute and like fighting against twice as many opponents, it continues like this, I'm not there, many choose a game to have fun, not to go crazy. Greetings. and in any case it remains a pay and win. because guys as soon as they enter you find them with hangars over 2k power than mine and they win only for the difference that I die first against their strongest weapons... or of course yes, but then why don't you make them fight against their levels of hangars?? .. why do I always have to fight every game against 7 star weapons and mechs?. so this is what I'm saying, I can't fight against those who have a 7k hangar like mine?? no I always have to find opponent hangars worth 8k +----- then yes maybe I'll go back to spending if I fight against my peers, but until then greetings....