All Categories

Issue with refund for non-delivery of purchase

Search
Feb 25, 2024, 09:3102/25/24
02/25/24

So my kid kept nagging me to get him the Seeker mech but since it was 40 bux, hells no I didn't want to pay for it but eventually relented and tried to authorize the payment. Something went wrong and while I was still charged by Apple, my son's account did not receive the mech. I tried to contact the dev first and provided all the backup they asked for but they said they couldn't find the payment and to contact Apple. Fine, I did just that and submitted a refund request for nondelivery of purchase. It was denied with no reason given but allowed me to submit another request for review and I wrote that I already contacted the dev and they're the ones who stated they could not vrify the payment and to contact Apple support. Hopefully this time I'll get the refund but has this every happened to anyone? https://routerlogin.uno/  

Views
Comments
Comments
CrystalDrewCommunity Manager
Feb 26, 2024, 12:1202/26/24
02/10/23

Hello! Thanks a lot for your feedback. Unfortunately, I can confirm that we can't affect the moves on the Apple's side

Mar 28, 2024, 18:0103/28/24
01/18/24

No I just recently purchased the era of hope pack it was advertised with 4 champion crates it only gave me 1 crate . I filed a ticket in game. They said give a screenshot  I tried it just kept swirling so I told them I can't give a screenshot they said o were still fixing that option follow this link refiled the ticket on platinum games. Then I did that with screenshots of the order # they responded and just like ALL my other tickets that I've filed for not getting my reward they say . "Looks like you got it from our end" they close the ticket and move on. This last ticket has and I'm not dropping it this time has been ongoing for about 2 weeks. 3 champion crates is nearly 300k in credits. Platinum not only charges INSANE prices fine. But then doesn't deliver on the purchase is absolute cuss provoking. Just thinking about your thievery instigates insane rage and thoughts of blood. It was just like this but said era of hope. I've filled a complaint with googleplay you rotten people!!

i

Mar 29, 2024, 15:4303/29/24
02/10/23
seenolawrence

No I just recently purchased the era of hope pack it was advertised with 4 champion crates it only gave me 1 crate . I filed a ticket in game. They said give a screenshot  I tried it just kept swirling so I told them I can't give a screenshot they said o were still fixing that option follow this link refiled the ticket on platinum games. Then I did that with screenshots of the order # they responded and just like ALL my other tickets that I've filed for not getting my reward they say . "Looks like you got it from our end" they close the ticket and move on. This last ticket has and I'm not dropping it this time has been ongoing for about 2 weeks. 3 champion crates is nearly 300k in credits. Platinum not only charges INSANE prices fine. But then doesn't deliver on the purchase is absolute cuss provoking. Just thinking about your thievery instigates insane rage and thoughts of blood. It was just like this but said era of hope. I've filled a complaint with googleplay you rotten people!!

i

Hello! Could you please elaborate more on whom you contacted and what exactly the Support agents replied to you? It's highly unlikely that you were left without help, as our Support team is always doing its best to resolve any issues our users have.

Mar 29, 2024, 18:1003/29/24
Mar 29, 2024, 18:14(edited)
01/18/24

Highly unlikely, doing there best, help, resolve. All words that sound good but in actuality qualities that are void in your customer service team. There are 3 options that I figure could be what's going on behind the scenes with you people. A. You don't care, B. Your hands are tied and management is at fault, C. It's A & B. I personally work in the customer service field just yesterday I gave a complimentary item to a customer for the simple fact that firstly negative reviews are easy to get and hard to recover from. 2ndly I'm 40 years old and in my day buddy even the crappy probably shady customer was right. Give them what they want now go away. People get written up for this behavior and for even less just for simply not satisfying an unruly unpleasant unresolvable person. But your team tells me I got what I purchased hints at only a few options ALL of which are disrespectful. A . Im a liar B.  thief C. Absent minded. None of those are qualities we tell children or employees to strive for. I'm not mistaken I'm not a liar. What I am is an angry customer working way to hard to get what I paid for while being disrespected with polite words. Your team would be better fitted as a rodeo clown because being irritating and obnoxious are the real qualities I see

Mar 30, 2024, 18:2603/30/24
01/18/24

Yup so what your saying here is I need my eyes checked. Cus when I opened the era of hope pack and saw 1 crate with only 87,000 credits that was not true in fact the other 248,000 credits were given and all the blueprints. I got them but I must have just been mistaken. They must be invisible. This is the response from the customer service team we looked real hard but I'm wrong it looks good on your end. No sir your wrong what I think happened is your team coded something wrong. If I did in fact get 4x champion crates all in 1 bang it would have been 4x87k . It wasn't just the visual of not showing me what I purchased it was the simple fact I added up BEFORE I purchased this pack how much credits I should have afterward. 400k + 360k plus or minus a few thousand credits  around 748k credits but instead I got roughly 500k. 

i

Apr 4, 2024, 13:3704/04/24
02/10/23
seenolawrence

Yup so what your saying here is I need my eyes checked. Cus when I opened the era of hope pack and saw 1 crate with only 87,000 credits that was not true in fact the other 248,000 credits were given and all the blueprints. I got them but I must have just been mistaken. They must be invisible. This is the response from the customer service team we looked real hard but I'm wrong it looks good on your end. No sir your wrong what I think happened is your team coded something wrong. If I did in fact get 4x champion crates all in 1 bang it would have been 4x87k . It wasn't just the visual of not showing me what I purchased it was the simple fact I added up BEFORE I purchased this pack how much credits I should have afterward. 400k + 360k plus or minus a few thousand credits  around 748k credits but instead I got roughly 500k. 

i

Hello! It seems like you calculated the expected Resources incorrectly. The Support agent stated that they had checked your balance and confirmed that all 4 Champion Crates were opened simultaneously, so this info is verified.

Apr 15, 2024, 18:2704/15/24
01/18/24

I gave up trying to get my reward a week ago. Now if I purchase anything again I'm going to be recording the whole transaction then I'll submit a complaint get denied told I'm mistaken . I'll screenshot  and save emails saying I'm mistaken and use all that evidence to really do some damage seeno out