All Categories

truly unplayable game

truly unplayable game

Search
Feb 22, 2024, 17:2302/22/24
04/08/15

truly unplayable game

It seems absurd to me to find much stronger levels in every game. It seems absurd to me that those who pay should have free cannon fodder. Is this how you think you can make the game work? give free meat to those who pay?? Of course, money wins here, not intelligence. It's a game worth forgetting, it's unsatisfactory. now or, three to the rest when I see a seeker, I simply get out of the draw, really wrong mech in the wrong game.

Views
Comments
Comments
CrystalDrewCommunity Manager
Feb 23, 2024, 14:4602/23/24
02/10/23

Hello! Thanks for your feedback. Paying in Mech Arena is optional. It speeds up one's progress and provides early access to the novelties, but it doesn't guarantee winning. 

Talking about Seeker, the Mech was developed considering the balance, and it was tested before the release, so it mustn't be overpowered/imbalanced. However, we are attentively analyzing its performance and the feedback we receive. Yes, some players indeed have some issues with Seeker (it's not surprising, it's a brand-new IX Tier Mech), but after some time after its release, I can see more comments about how to defeat it. You can learn more about it here 

Feb 23, 2024, 17:1102/23/24
04/08/15

because in your opinion, a mech that teleports behind the enemy without the possibility of tracking him is balanced... and that's like saying that the rocket mortar is also balanced, just sit down, drink a coffee and press the button as soon as it's charged. Not all ideas can be applied, and the latest mech is a total exaggeration.. it will make many gamers go crazy. and personally it doesn't make you want to spend. when you see these inconsistencies in the game. that in the end there are always the usual ones with 2k hangars who always win anyway

Feb 23, 2024, 21:2202/23/24
11/12/21
CrystalDrew

Hello! Thanks for your feedback. Paying in Mech Arena is optional. It speeds up one's progress and provides early access to the novelties, but it doesn't guarantee winning. 

Talking about Seeker, the Mech was developed considering the balance, and it was tested before the release, so it mustn't be overpowered/imbalanced. However, we are attentively analyzing its performance and the feedback we receive. Yes, some players indeed have some issues with Seeker (it's not surprising, it's a brand-new IX Tier Mech), but after some time after its release, I can see more comments about how to defeat it. You can learn more about it here 

a little piece of advice, is to stop with these empty platitudes that has no substance or discernible proof behind them, not all players here are 9 years old you know ? and things like paying is optional, or we designed X with balance in mind, really is just you meeting your daily quota of replies as a forum mod, otherwise why would you nerf so many things that you considered very balanced upon release at some point, arent you the same one that says you test the hell out of your toys to be balanced ? only to nerf them to absolute uselessness after you milked every gullible, linear minded, dopamin deprived, maggot brained player out there ? 

Feb 26, 2024, 12:0402/26/24
02/10/23
CrYsIS

because in your opinion, a mech that teleports behind the enemy without the possibility of tracking him is balanced... and that's like saying that the rocket mortar is also balanced, just sit down, drink a coffee and press the button as soon as it's charged. Not all ideas can be applied, and the latest mech is a total exaggeration.. it will make many gamers go crazy. and personally it doesn't make you want to spend. when you see these inconsistencies in the game. that in the end there are always the usual ones with 2k hangars who always win anyway

As I stated before, it's not invincible and does not have that much HP. Getting in an ambush would probably be highly dangerous for Seeker

Feb 26, 2024, 12:0502/26/24
02/10/23
elitegd

a little piece of advice, is to stop with these empty platitudes that has no substance or discernible proof behind them, not all players here are 9 years old you know ? and things like paying is optional, or we designed X with balance in mind, really is just you meeting your daily quota of replies as a forum mod, otherwise why would you nerf so many things that you considered very balanced upon release at some point, arent you the same one that says you test the hell out of your toys to be balanced ? only to nerf them to absolute uselessness after you milked every gullible, linear minded, dopamin deprived, maggot brained player out there ? 

Hello! All my reponses are based on the official information from the devs. Surely, it's up to you whether to question my words or not, but I don't aim to misinform anyone here.

We don't rebalance the Content often as it's always developed considering the balance of the game. If any changes are coming, we inform the community in advance and make them in a way to make the rebalanced Content remain relevant and effective. Nonetheless, it's a common practice in developing online games. 

Mar 2, 2024, 11:0603/02/24
08/16/15

😜

Mar 2, 2024, 14:4103/02/24
08/16/15

how do you say, seeker is ambushed?? but do you know what you're saying?? as if I knew where he appears, and had time to understand it. seeker is not a bot for these maps. and you're doing it all wrong. you can question my words, but no one believes you anymore, the game is broken, trust me... you can talk but no one has faith in Plarium anymore, only the new ones fall into the trap... AND THAT'S ONLY WHAT YOU INTEREST,

Mar 3, 2024, 20:2603/03/24
04/10/23

"If any changes are coming, we inform the community in advance"

Please tell me where you inform the community in advance about arc torret renge reduction.

Mar 3, 2024, 21:0603/03/24
07/25/20
CrystalDrew

Hello! All my reponses are based on the official information from the devs. Surely, it's up to you whether to question my words or not, but I don't aim to misinform anyone here.

We don't rebalance the Content often as it's always developed considering the balance of the game. If any changes are coming, we inform the community in advance and make them in a way to make the rebalanced Content remain relevant and effective. Nonetheless, it's a common practice in developing online games. 

if anything had anything to do with balance rocket mortars would have been rebalanced. most companies don't wait over a year to balance something if it really needs to be balanced. call it what it is "balance" in the name of wanting people to buy the new legendary

Mar 4, 2024, 12:1003/04/24
04/15/23

I'm no fan of Seeker, but I don't find it as game destroying as others. I've been surprised and killed by them plenty of times. If you learn to identify the warning that it is targeting you and incoming, you can counter it. Killing Seekers is quite rewarding. 

Mar 4, 2024, 14:1003/04/24
02/10/23
BobSux

I'm no fan of Seeker, but I don't find it as game destroying as others. I've been surprised and killed by them plenty of times. If you learn to identify the warning that it is targeting you and incoming, you can counter it. Killing Seekers is quite rewarding. 

Very true ☝️