All Categories

Done

Done

Search
Feb 9, 2024, 06:1102/09/24
02/09/24

Done

I think I’m finally done with this game.

Was fun for a while, but it kinda felt addictive and I think I am finally over it. Haven’t opened it in days, and the thought of opening it to click through all those ads kind of repulses me.

https://routerlogin.uno/ 

Good luck y’all!

Views
Comments
Comments
Feb 9, 2024, 07:0002/09/24
08/08/20

i

CrystalDrewCommunity Manager
Feb 9, 2024, 12:1402/09/24
02/10/23

Sorry to hear that you are leaving and remember that you are always welcome in Mech Arena 🤗

Feb 12, 2024, 16:3402/12/24
07/09/23
CrystalDrew

Sorry to hear that you are leaving and remember that you are always welcome in Mech Arena 🤗

Amazing the out of control ad spam got a player to stop playing and you said nothing about it

Feb 13, 2024, 10:5402/13/24
Feb 13, 2024, 10:54(edited)
02/10/23
Deepthroat

Amazing the out of control ad spam got a player to stop playing and you said nothing about it

This concern is known, and it's possible that the pop-up feature might be reworked in the future. For now, it's not a priority as we have more primary tasks. Nonetheless, these pop-ups are crucial as the majority of them are generated personally for each account according to the player's game experience and other factors!

Feb 13, 2024, 11:0002/13/24
05/21/23
CrystalDrew

This concern is known, and it's possible that the pop-up feature might be reworked in the future. For now, it's not a priority as we have more primary tasks. Nonetheless, these pop-ups are crucial as the majority of them are generated personally for each account according to the player's game experience and other factors!

Can you let us know what tasks have priority for you, guys? It would be nice to know because it looks like your priorities are not the same than ours

Feb 13, 2024, 11:0402/13/24
02/10/23
WarLord

Can you let us know what tasks have priority for you, guys? It would be nice to know because it looks like your priorities are not the same than ours

Hello! I can't share too much info for obvious reasons, but as was announced previously, the new PvE Mode is on the way. More Modes and other Content, including Mechs, Pilots, Weapons, and Maps, are under development!

Feb 13, 2024, 11:0802/13/24
05/21/23
CrystalDrew

Hello! I can't share too much info for obvious reasons, but as was announced previously, the new PvE Mode is on the way. More Modes and other Content, including Mechs, Pilots, Weapons, and Maps, are under development!

I like to see that but I'm still very disappointed with the game because, as I said, all these improvements you mentioned aren't important for us. But, what about the customers complaints? Are they doing anything about that? Can you let us know?

Feb 13, 2024, 12:5202/13/24
02/10/23
WarLord

I like to see that but I'm still very disappointed with the game because, as I said, all these improvements you mentioned aren't important for us. But, what about the customers complaints? Are they doing anything about that? Can you let us know?

Sure. My colleagues and I constantly deliver all the feedback to the devs and they know about all the issues and relevant requests in the game. The work is in progress but may take time though due to the complexity of the tasks and the plan that we need to stick to 🪛

Feb 13, 2024, 14:5802/13/24
11/12/21
CrystalDrew

if plarium was honest , it would release a roadmap, but no only lies as expected 

Feb 13, 2024, 15:1502/13/24
04/01/23
CrystalDrew

Sure. My colleagues and I constantly deliver all the feedback to the devs and they know about all the issues and relevant requests in the game. The work is in progress but may take time though due to the complexity of the tasks and the plan that we need to stick to 🪛

A roadmap would be a great idea. Right now we can only see what's coming in the Event tab in Plarium Play, but not everyone plays on a PC or laptop.

About PvE mode, i noticed a problem (so did Scape211). Basically when the PvE Ares Test Event came for new players, it was noticed that you couldnt complete it without spending money. And it required stupid weapons sometimes. Buying Nade 6 for Acoins or real money is kinda stupid because it isnt a weapons thats worth to buy. Epic/Legenday weapons that are usefull are mainly 8, 12 and 16 energy weapons. Any other weapon energy (in case of Epic/Legendary weapons) isnt worth it to buy. Forcing players to buy those if they want to complete a Event is just stupid. Besides, not everyone has every weapon needed to complete one of those PvE events. I'm afraid PvE is gonna turn into a money-grab because Plarium forces the devs to do that. I think the devs snd you are fine people, i just think Plarium wants too much money and is doing it in a way that gives them less money, which can destroy this actually decent and fine game.

Feb 13, 2024, 17:2402/13/24
09/29/14

We're used to it anyway, and since it takes time, for the moment I've closed my credit card, it won't be used here, we'll wait for the news if they ever come..

Feb 14, 2024, 12:4202/14/24
02/10/23
Peulut

A roadmap would be a great idea. Right now we can only see what's coming in the Event tab in Plarium Play, but not everyone plays on a PC or laptop.

About PvE mode, i noticed a problem (so did Scape211). Basically when the PvE Ares Test Event came for new players, it was noticed that you couldnt complete it without spending money. And it required stupid weapons sometimes. Buying Nade 6 for Acoins or real money is kinda stupid because it isnt a weapons thats worth to buy. Epic/Legenday weapons that are usefull are mainly 8, 12 and 16 energy weapons. Any other weapon energy (in case of Epic/Legendary weapons) isnt worth it to buy. Forcing players to buy those if they want to complete a Event is just stupid. Besides, not everyone has every weapon needed to complete one of those PvE events. I'm afraid PvE is gonna turn into a money-grab because Plarium forces the devs to do that. I think the devs snd you are fine people, i just think Plarium wants too much money and is doing it in a way that gives them less money, which can destroy this actually decent and fine game.

We will have more Content presenting the future updates soon! Besides, we are always informing players of what is yet to come on our social media profiles.

The PvE might be changed till its release as well as it's likely to be developed further after it's been added in the game as well 😉

Feb 14, 2024, 12:4502/14/24
04/01/23
CrystalDrew

We will have more Content presenting the future updates soon! Besides, we are always informing players of what is yet to come on our social media profiles.

The PvE might be changed till its release as well as it's likely to be developed further after it's been added in the game as well 😉

If i'm correct, one of the concepts that was shown for PvE was a snake-like robot boss i think. I do hope that they add that, that actually cool (i do wonder how they are gonna do that, Brickhouse can't dodge anything for example).

Feb 14, 2024, 21:4702/14/24
Feb 14, 2024, 22:50(edited)
07/09/23
CrystalDrew

As I know, an official roadmap has been requested by players on a few occasion. Each time it's been a popular request. The reason behind the suggestion being we have trouble trusting plarium without one. We have no way of knowing if plarium is working on updates important to the community or when they expect to have them done. Plarium just does what they want without letting players in on much until they're done with an update. Most of these we don't know they're coming until the day before. Most of these updates are new items. This is something that makes it feel plarium only cares about money, among other things. Of course neither the popularity of the roadmap suggestion or more and more deteriorating trust in plarium has pushed plarium towards implementing a roadmap it seem. It's as if how well players trust plarium isn't as important to plarium as it is the players.

And that should be "the PvE mode will be changed". After you remove all the widely availabl and repeatable methods to earn a-coins FREE add a one time event that rewards some hundred a-coins at the end but you can only participate if you SPEND MONEY to get an item worth thousands of a-coins because you're likely not placing first place in grandmasters of tournament. That's ridiculous. Another sign plarium only cares about money and nothing else. Not transparency, not player frustration, not trust, nothing but money.